Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the best social media platform for Organic traffic?

Surprisingly, the best social media for organic posting is simply tiktok. Have got tons of Affiliate Marketer leveraging tiktok sometimes and the platform is really working form them. Try doing an intriguing know and short video of the product or content to promote with catching effect. With this I believe you might get some conversions or traffic to your Affiliate link and also getting people for emails list.

Advertisement Placeholder
There’re lots of social media platforms that can be very useful to generate organic traffic for your websites depending on the services you provide. Facebook has the largest number of users with more than 2billion active users. It’s is no doubt that awaareness created on Facebook will reach a wide range of people. Also twitter is an effective social media platform to generate organic traffic though research showed that very few people click on links uploaded on twitter. Instagram and tiktok are also useful for Thisbe purposes

You can take the help of some social website like Facebook, instagram, Twitter also playing the vital role to provide you traffic there.
So do advertise your work there than within a short time you will get traffic soon which might help your business progressing.and enlarge it

For me its facebook, because lpeople nowadays use facebook in their daily routine to check messages from friends and family even co-workers.

Essential Tips to Increase Your Organic Reach on Facebook.
  1. Mix up your post formats.
  2. Go live.
  3. Use attractive images and videos.
  4. Find your best time to post.
  5. Experiment with your posting tempo.
  6. Focus on engagement first.
  7. Never resort to engagement bait.
  8. Make your audience feel something.

I'll go for Twitter. You can reach different audience in a day by just adding what's trending to your advert. From those interested in sport, politics, business and so on gets to see your product. So I think Twitter reaches a bigger audience in a short period of you.

In the end, the social media platforms with the most organic reach in descending order are Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. That said, the choice of platforms to promote your brand depends on your marketing goals and the demography of active users you want to reach on the platform.

I think about the more traffic generate in this best site is facebook and twitter and instagram everyone use this site you origin in this site to create a more traffic generate and youtube channel also generate more traffic but it's take a time you take time and intestered videos and show and comedy ets upload to our channel then you have more traffic follow you and you create more taffic in this site

Facebook is the biggest platform that one can get organic traffic. Due to it's large member size and different group on the platform, it's always eaasy to get traffic on the platform. Where you can attract many people according to the attraction of your product or service. Though lots of effort is required, but if you are consistence with it, huge spoke of organic traffic will flood your website.

In the end, the social media platform with the most organic reach in descending order are Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. That said, the choice of platforms to promote your brand depends on your marketing goals and the demography of active users you want to reach on the platform
[automerge]1611482611[/automerge]
In the end, the social media platform with the most organic reach in descending order are Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. That said, the choice of platforms to promote your brand depends on your marketing goals and the demography of active users you want to reach on the platform

It has to be Facebook for me because it contains everything you need to put out your market in the public and promote it. It combines every functions other social media platforms offer and they are not in any competition with anyone. They have no contender currently.

Facebook is the best platform for doing that if you were to pick one. It has the audience to drive a lot of traffic once you find your niche.
There is some paid traffic I see but like you mentioned. Organic is the best. You must find your audience and build upon them.

There are many platforms on the Internet today,The use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp in app is very high these days, Facebook and WhatsApp are used a lot, I think Middle class people also use this app easily,Because they are easy to operate,And it helps a lot to advertise the business through them,
[automerge]1611483114[/automerge]
There are many platforms on the Internet today,The use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp in app is very high these days, Facebook and WhatsApp are used a lot, I think Middle class people also use this app easily,Because they are easy to operate,And it helps a lot to advertise the business through them,

Usage of a social media heavily depends on the demographic you're in , Mine is heavily Facebook and Instagram, Some places replace that with Twitter and Snapchat/Ticktok and so on
You require a good read on the market statistics before jumping on

The best social media for me has to be Facebook and Twitter, using this social media platform you will be able to get ur information to so many people far and wide and you will be able to make profit

If you want to use platforms that easily to access and most using platform for most people in the world, I will recommend you a Facebook and Twitter and also Instagram. But Facebook is best platform to use because it has a latest audience in the world.

Social media is good to utilize in increasing traffic to the website but it not always helpful when it comes to organic traffic.
To achieve the best organic traffic, you need to have your website indexed, optimized and ranked in Search Engines and most especially in Google. This can fetch you traffic continuously but you will have to work hard by posting non plagiarised content steady.

Facebook is your best shot, so easy to use and to generate result at an affordable price. Remember, Facebook has over billions of users and l know all your family and friends are in Facebook. It's the most popular social media platform in the whole world.

I recommend trying out on social media since there are a lot of people scrolling on their phones while getting stuck at home due to pandemic. It would be great since you don't have to pursue people to use social media since they are doing it on their own.

You could gain terrific traffic from pages and fan pages on Facebook. For instance, your blog is about diabetes medication and management , you should be looking for fan pages and groups that are diabetes related. In this way, you have gained a targeted traffic source. Be sure to choose the appropriate fan pages as group that have Same interests as your blog or website.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds