Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's that business you desire to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream business is online but I also planned to establish offline business in the nearest future. The business I want to venture into online is affiliate marketing and I admire those making money from it. My mentor see it that are flea market in is the new oil and gas. I also plan to venture into offline business like agriculture.

Advertisement Placeholder
I wish I could farm. Because farming is a business that you are not obedient to anybody.In addition, farming gives you peace of mind. Your eyes always enjoy the serene scenery.

Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
I really want to go into blogging. I enjoy reading and writing, so it won't be too much of a hassle for me.

The problem I have is time. I have a job, and I come home to a lot of chores, and blogging needs time, too.

The business I desire to start now need big capital, I desire to start a very big supermarket, that i will be selling both wholesale and retail, it is a business I have desire for long, and I wish to have it.

The business I have in mind to do is going into provision stuff as a distributor, where I will be getting them directly from the company and selling it to people I side market. But this kind of business require alot of money. And I also have the desire to go into estate Property.

Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
I have desire to start business of real estate but this business need a lot of money to start.
Unfortunately I don't have enough money to start this business. I hope that in the upcoming future I will be able to invest my earning in to real estate business for getting huge profit.

I have desire to start business of real estate but this business need a lot of money to start.
Unfortunately I don't have enough money to start this business. I hope that in the upcoming future I will be able to invest my earning in to real estate business for getting huge profit.
There are instances or situations like yours so the best thing is for you to look for other smaller businesses that you have the capital to start now so that gradually you build capital base for the real estate business it is very lucrative business but capital-intensive that I know.

The business I have been dreaming of opening is betting center or restaurant
The number of people patronizing these tow businesses keep on increasing on a single day. So, I am sure I won't regret having these businesses.

I so desire to start something called affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is just the advertisement of people products and services to get good commission for assisting them to make sales and produce customers to there site .

You can improve your odds of entrepreneurial success by taking the time to consider a few key points about your proposed enterprise. A growing number of entrepreneurs are starting home-based online businesses. However, it's essential to take the right steps to lay the foundation for success.

I strongly desire to set up my baking business in a huge way but finance seems to be the problem, though I have started baking for money but I don't have a store nor much recognition that will bring me loads of orders....

This is pretty good! I want to own a cooking gas plant where other small shops that sell cooking gas will come to buy from. This is a long term project, but I believe that I will definitely achieve it once I keep the focus and work hard.

I have many businesses in mind, but presently, I do like to go into wears, where I can buy and sell women or children wears. Another businessman I will like to go into is foodstuff business, it is very lucrative and can bring back many profits to the business.

My desire business will be to expand my current clothing business to be able to reach far customer who request Jessy but could not serve them because of the far distance.

There are quite some numbers of businesses you can which to give a trial, but all I want to believe is that they all have there different challenges, I will prepare to establish more in my skill learnt and probably, try to start a small saving scheme.

Many people believe starting a business is a mysterious process. They know they want to start a business, but they don't know the first steps to take. In this chapter, you're going to find out how to get an idea for a business--how you figure out exactly what it is you want to do and then how to take action on it.

But before we get started, let's clear up one point: People always wonder if this is a good time to start their business idea. The fact is, there's really never a bad time to launch a business. It's obvious why it's smart to launch in strong economic times. People have money and are looking for ways to spend it. But launching in tough or uncertain economic times can be just as smart. If you do your homework, presumably there's a need for the business you're starting. Because many people are reluctant to launch in tough times, your new business has a better chance of getting noticed. And, depending on your idea, in a down economy there is often equipment (or even entire businesses!) for sale at bargain prices.

The major number 1 business I desire to start is the business of selling of foods assorted drinks and like. The reason for choosing this business is that Food is one of the basic needs of human , they needed food to carry out other processes. My food business is going to take a new turn in asense that I would make my food , the rate I put on it, my caterer , and even my location extra ordinary and superb. Which we enhance me to make profit and even get quality customers.

My desire is to start up a farming business in my country farming business is very good and will you go into real farming you will gain a lot of money more also you can also use the the farming product to take care of your family instead of buying it from the market.farming business is very profitable

The lucrative business that I desire to start is phones and gadgets business because there is alots of profits on it, for instance importing phones and gadgets from China at very cheap cost and selling it in nigeria it is good ideals. let's assumes you import one phone at the price of #30000 from China and sells it back at #50000-60000 and you see the amount of profit that you made. let's see in a situation that you import in a large quantity, just imagine the more profits you would realize from it.

The business i desire to start if i have money is fish farming , because its lucrative and people patronises it everyday, second one is poultry because people eats egg on daily basis and its a very lucrative businee too

My business aspirations keep changing because I have countless ideas swimming in my head🤣 Today I've been dreaming again and I would like to shake up the retail space in my country by owning my own shopping complex. I'd bring in several global retail chains that are not known in my neck of the woods. Sadly, each time a new mall crops up, it houses the same tired chain stores:rolleyes: This has turned the shopping experience in my country very BORING. So my dream would be to bring shoppers a fresh, exciting experience the likes of which they've never been lucky enough to experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds