Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's that business you desire to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The business idea that I have in my mind which I have not been able to execute Is a business that concerns the selling of sewing materials like Machines, Good fabrics and sewing equipments

Advertisement Placeholder
In my own opinion Aside real estate it is the second most profitable business I know of. The condition of things now requires that online learning should be encouraged and available to all. Clothing business is the best bussiness and everybody want to buy dressess occantionally

Well I wish to start a real estate business,the job is a quick way of getting money if you find a better buyer,apart from that,you can buy these properties and keep them later for future purposes,over the years these properties appreciate s and you can sell them 5x the value you bought them

Explore our giveaways, bundles, " Pay What You Want" deals & more. Shop Now · Related Books. The Power of Passive Income .

I so much desire to start a business of buying and selling of footwear. Getting a good and quality footwear is a major concern in my location. I will like to major on men footwear, such as leather shoes Italian shoes, canvas. I will have an outlet in my area and an online vendor also, so as to widen my reach

I want to start a good business like real estate business and everywhere my colonies present. But it is not happened still but i think i am not gonna start this. This is just my desired business. This business is all about profit abd earning.

I desire to own an animal feed mill. But it's quite expensive and capital intensive. Hopefully in the nearest future I will.have the resources to make this come true

I've always been interested in investing in cryptocurrency but the with the current ban in my country, I'd have to change plans and re-strategize. For now I'd have to hope the ban is lifted.

So many businesses on mind but the one i currently desire is to own a betting shop and also Shoe shop. Though I currently do sell shoes and Pam online but I don't have that physical shop per say. But I don crave for it with everything in me and I hope to achieve it before the year runs out

The business i desire to start is opening a game center business and make more cash, since i stay in a urban area so i would possibly be getting more customer ,what i need now is the capital to start it up.

There are many reasons for the new business model that the government has been working on for decades to make sure that the new government is going through the process to make them. For the purpouse of the making money for low income people are have a source of income with suitable income worth of customer.

While starting a business with your individual interests and expertise in mind is crucial, so is the necessity of making sure that this enterprise represents a concrete entrepreneurial opportunity.
Online business is very profitable.The importance of the internet grows with every passing day, making it harder all the time for businesses to cut through the clutter and properly market them selves .

Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
I want to start a homemade things selling business it's really great and popular as well as cheap business .In all countries it's well reputed business or secondly property dealing is also a good business but for that business we should have enough money to purchase a home and have good resources to build it and then sell

I love agriculture and that's my next focus in terms of investment, I love real estate too but I plan to raise money from agriculture to fund my real estate business. I will be glad if we can even get grant because I don't want to do bank loans.

I haveva business dreams which are cassava farming, and property investment. What is delaying me to start is capital. But I believe in myself that I will start the business very soon.
To open a restaurant is my dream business since cooking and making people happy makes me happy as well.

Transport Industry seems to give lots of investment opportunities just like the Telecomms, Agro, and Oil. It is an aspect that is neglected by many but gives good ROI. Your ROI should be in 10-12 months latest and it generates more and more like that. With that amount of money, your should be making a steady 350K to 450K per month. I think this should be a good business,

Successful business is the ticket to financial indepence and wealth multiplication. It is no doubt that the good number of people which to engage in business but some factors hinder them. What is that business you wish to start and did you choose to start the business?
Fishing business is a good business to invest one can start as link or medium between the local fishermen and consumers,one can equally offer sea transportation from various locations.

I desire to start a fish farming business a very long time ago. I have this flair for fishery and agriculture as a whole but I have a difficulty of the start up capital.. It's not been easy getting the capital because fishery is the kind of business that you need to have your capital fixed because if not you'll lose all the efforts that have been invested when problems that requires money arises

I desire to establish a unisex saloon with pedicure and manicure treatment made available for my customers. My interior motive or let's say what really induces me to develop interest in such business is because I love being an agent of beauty creation, and i look forward to that dream of mine to come reality soon through gradual planning and savings.

I want to start chicken business in future because in this business profit is very much and we get more money from this it is also a good business from making a good production. And it very high quality business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds