Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What would you do if corruption was where you worked?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you became aware of corrupt activities at the company where you work, what would you do?

I would report it as much as I am able to. If nothing happens within a reasonable amount of time, I might end up looking for a job somewhere else.

Advertisement Placeholder
In a country wer corruption is a norm, you just don't know who to report to, for me I'll just ignore and try to mind my business, and just try not to be corrupted by the system

To handle or to be able to handle corruption at the place of your works depends on the statuse of you at your work place of yku are just an only employee then definitely you have nothing to do about it but if you are in higher position then you may have the ability to make corrections and changes.

I will avoid whatever that will make me join them if l can't beat them. I try as much as possible to avoid any incriminating circumstances or situation and mind my own business. I would rather be content with what what l have than allowing myself to get swayed by corrupted officials.

If I find corrupt in my place of work, I'll report to the management of the company and tell them what I've noticed and suggest ways to tackle it, if after sometime nothing is done about it, I'll quit my job

I agree, I think a lot of people feel morally obligated to report such occurrences or cases, if I was the one in this situation, I wouldn't think twice before reporting it to the appropriate authorities.

If i find corruption in my place of work.. I will literally mind my business because in some cases you may try reporting to the management and nothing comes up since you don't have a strong evidence.

Evil thrives when good men do nothing, if there are corrupt practices going on in my vicinity or workplace, I would report to the management but first I would like to have an evidence that may serve as proof in the future.

We live in a world that is morally and ethically corrupt from the first world countries to the third world countries,one can serve as a whistle blower in such organization

The best thing to do is to report. But before reporting one should make sure enough proves are gathered and make sure you are right

To be able to fight corruption at your place of work will be determine by your position at work if your position is at higher level it will be easier

Well, if I am in a position or situation where I can make changes no matter how small, then I would do everything within my power to make that change. But if I am in a position where I cannot, I would try my very best to be my self and cope with others.

If you became aware of corrupt activities at the company where you work, what would you do?

I would report it as much as I am able to. If nothing happens within a reasonable amount of time, I might end up looking for a job somewhere else.
If i am aware of corrupt practices going on at where i work, i would make a report.
The management may have not been aware of such.
If nothing is done about it, i will concentrate on my job and mind my business.

it depends on the type of person you are ,if you are not the type that won't take it maybe because of religion I think it us time for you to let go ,let go the business and find another because it will destroy you .

Well I would try to do some good within my capacity and also try to recruit some like minded people and we could start whistle blowing

In a place were corruption is the other of the day, one man cannot really stop it even though it can begin with one man.
But if I find myself in such a place I'll do my best to report to the necessary authority, and if something isn't done about it, I will leave and carry out my duties with sincerity, maybe one or two persons may get influenced by my sincerity and imitate me.

The best think to do is to try to make a difference from any other person who is involved in the corruption system in other to be identified as quite unique in the sense that there may be someone who can make a change.

The best I would do is mind my business. The person who intend reporting to might me among those partaking in the corrupt practice.
Corruption is so prevalent these days.

I am going to report corruption going on in my company by using whistle blower. Whistle blower makes pretty much easier for some to report corruption cases without exposing oneself.

I wouldn't do that because my life is highly important to me, but I will look for a smarter way to bring the attention of the head to it and if he is in support then my dear let the sleeping dog lie

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds