Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What winning strategies have you been using for your business??

Being nice to my customers even when they try to trick me us a wining strategy that has enabled me to win over some of them and increase my sales.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being nice to my customers even when they try to trick me us a wining strategy that has enabled me to win over some of them and increase my sales.
Being nice to customer is a great way for you to achieve business success but in as much as you are nice to customers ,you should always try also to provide them with the best customer care service.

Being nice to customer is a great way for you to achieve business success but in as much as you are nice to customers ,you should always try also to provide them with the best customer care service.
What will keep those customers closer to you is the customer care support, how you treat them well with quality and affordable products.

The one thing I take a great deal in ensuring is at it's peak is the issue of personal relationship. I've discovered that the better my relationship with my clients, the more they're closer and loyal to me. For me, it's my USP (unique selling point). Customer is my priority

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.
One of the strategy one need to put in place is founding a good location and also check if your product is need there have enough capital to start with

Wow, a lot of unique answers, well am into Multi level marketing what we know as Networking, and I discovered that trying to get those close to me to join in my business is quite a chore I decided to go for what we call cold marketing, that is introducing your business to people you don't know, I discovered it actually much more effective than the hot market which includes family and friends, another effective way to make use of this strategy is through the social media, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp etc. And also consistency is the major key in all these.

I think that having a good plan before starting a business is the first great strategy. Then when you are running the business, you need skills like financial management, marketing and good relationship with customers and employees.

My own winning strategy might deffer from you own winning strategy. We are the ones to detect our own winning strategy. But there are some things that we need to follow for us to have a successful business. And we need to take note of our mistakes in the business for us not to make it again

Running a business the good strategies you can have to run your business you should treat your customers very well so that them will still coming to your business.

My own winning strategy might deffer from you own winning strategy. We are the ones to detect our own winning strategy. But there are some things that we need to follow for us to have a successful business. And we need to take note of our mistakes in the business for us not to make it again
Yes everybody have their own winning strategy that help them to succeed in whatever business they are doing, I believe this will also depend on the type of business you are doing.

One of the strategies I use most times in moving my business to the next level is doing aggressive marketing for my business and it has always been working for me because of the fact that I do get customers from it.

Lots of us have strategies we adapt to and drive business success. Some are very optimistic to Carry on their business but got no winning strategy to keep that business flowing like a river and bring eminent business success. They are eager to keep the drive but got no big strategies to make that business grow gigantic. It will feel good if those of us that have winning strategies share their strategies. So those having difficulties of carrying on their business can make amend and develop their own winning strategy.
I think the winning strategies in business is kept to be a secret. It's because if other business know about the secret formula or strategy then it's going to be dangerous. I believe successful business will really try their best to hide from public their strategy.

What will keep those customers closer to you is the customer care support, how you treat them well with quality and affordable products.
Business are highly competitive and if you do not treat your customers very well there are a lot of business organisation that are willing to treat them specially and they will get them all from you.

The wining starategy I have been making of is increasing my business promotion and marketing strategies to seek and get more customers, on the business I am doing

The wining starategy I have been making of is increasing my business promotion and marketing strategies to seek and get more customers, on the business I am doing
A lot of people are using marketing in business to win a lot of customers to them self, between marketing and quality products ,which one do you think is the most important thing ?

I do not have a "winning strategy" per say because I am already suffering from many financial problems as of now. However, I am actually risking my money and this is because I have invested in paid to click sites and I am trying to earn money there. This is my own risky strategy as of now. I would NEVER advise people to follow my strategy as paid toclick sites are very risky when it comes to investing money.

I think the winning strategies in business is kept to be a secret. It's because if other business know about the secret formula or strategy then it's going to be dangerous. I believe successful business will really try their best to hide from public their strategy.
I don't think so dear, I've been with forums for some time now. I see users everyday drafting long list of contents explaining how they got underway with their business.

While strategies are a lot more good thing to be thinking about for your business as a business owner, you should be starting on being nice and welcoming to your clients and guests coming into your business and see how that goes for you

It very important to start up business with a good capital and also get a good location and also being able to market your product but one thing you need to know is your attitude, having the right attitude will save your business and attract customers

It very important to start up business with a good capital and also get a good location and also being able to market your product but one thing you need to know is your attitude, having the right attitude will save your business and attract customers
Capital start up is important together with the business location. Those two are very much instrumental, if we don't get going with them it won't be easy to make better sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds