Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer when investing daily profit or monthly?

Hamza1999

Addicted member
Credits
Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?

Advertisement Placeholder
It would be a great opportunity on investment while your also able to work, I mean double income. Its just what we should consider on investment is the company where we invest. We should always know what type of company where our money goes because we work hard for it. Back to your question i think for me it's better on monthly because you can gain a big interest than on weekly.

when investing I think I would like to have daily profit on my investment although monthly profit is good but I think in case I need money for an emergency then daily profit on my investment would come in handy to help me in such situation.

Online Investments with different companies is a better way to earn profit while doing a job. So what should a person should opt while Investing his amount to take daily profit or monthly? If your answer is Daily profit then quote some reasonable thing and if you are going to say monthly then how should we take care that company will not be scam?
Daily investments profit is not really okay to me. I love it when I invest and I take my eyes away from It only for me to check later and realize I've made much money. daily profits won't let me achieve that feeling, it will still be like I'm doing a contributions. but if it's monthly, not weekly too, I will like it.

If I invested on a any company that will be sharing me a profits, I will like to be collecting it monthly, reason is I don't want to be spending it any how because I can be spending it as I'm seeing it and the money/daily profits my not get value but if I collect it monthly I may even see another Business that I will reinvest on.

Over time, it does not matter much. A certain fixed investment with a long-term target is easier to keep spending on a monthly basis...... When you get paid, it is easier to save. Then set a weekly sum to go into your investment option of choice if you already have enough in your account.

It does not matter much over time. It is better to keep invest monthly of it is a certain fixed investment with long term goal… ... It's better to invest when you get paid. If you always have enough in your account then set a weekly amount up to go into your investment option of choice.

If you are investing online I will advise you to take profit daily because if the online company you are investing on is not a trusted organisation there is higher chance that one day they might run away with your money ,you better take the profit daily because that is what I will do

To me it doesn't matter if the pay is daily or monthly, the most important thing is that I will be paid. I have an investment in a platform that pays weekly, but most times I will just leave it for months before withdrawing. The most important part is let the platform be a legit paying site, that's all that matters.

Well, in my own case , I prefer to see my investment yielding profit on daily basis. This is because this might fractionally be a bit higher than the monthly expectations.

It does not matter much over time. It is better to keep invest monthly of it is a certain fixed investment with long term goal… ... It's better to invest when you get paid. If you always have enough in your account then set a weekly amount up to go into your investment option of choice.

Most of us start investing in order to make sure we can afford to retire at some point in the future. But perhaps you’re looking to go further than that and find out how to invest and make money daily, to really ramp up the benefits that investing can offer.

It does sound pretty good to think that you’re putting your money somewhere that continues to generate income every single day.

I prefer daily profit when am investing, because most of us start in order to make sure that we can afford it, it is better to invest so that you will be paid that what matters a lot, having your daily profit and to put your money somewhere.

I would say that depends, for instance a family man or woman with kids might go for daily because they have responsibilities that comes daily, but as an unmarried and single I personally would go for monthly because that way I would be able to save up, as a spendthrift if I keep getting money daily I might find it so difficult to save up.

I don't like daily profit, when you are earning daily, you won't be able to save or able to follow your saving plan.

But monthly profit will give you the chance to separate your savings from your earning and you save some portion of it per month.

I'd prefer a monthly profits in my investment rather than a daily profit pays due to the fact that daily payment will be in peanuts but monthly payment will be substantial for anyone to spend and

There's nothing inherently better about investing monthly rather than quarterly or annually. Commissions are one thing to consider here -- if you invest too often and each investment is a relatively small dollar amount, commission fees can become rather expensive.
[automerge]1612334317[/automerge]
There's nothing inherently better about investing monthly rather than quarterly or annually. Commissions are one thing to consider here -- if you invest too often and each investment is a relatively small dollar amount, commission fees can become rather expensive.

This discussion got me to think of what online business is taking investments and giving earnings on a daily basis. If you mean trading in forex or stocks then that is not an investment but a business unless you will keep the stocks for a long time. Maybe if the profit is given on a monthly basis then it will be a bit substantial than giving it on a daily basis. Again, I don't think there is a legit investment instrument that can give you daily profit.

Well I think it depends on the ROI of the investment plan of the monthly is higher than the daily, then I would opt in fr the monthly plan. As to whether the company will scam or not, well I think you have to do your due diligence on the company.

When investing daily or monthly , the only thing we need to consider of the amount of gain that you will get investing between daily or monthly, if the total profit of daily investment is better than the total of profit in a monthly investment, and we need to look at our pocket, if we can wait till the month end for the monthly investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds