Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer online earning by providing services or Investment?

I will always prefer online earning by providing service because you can start earning without any money but it will take some time. Online earning through investment has higher risk that's why I don't prefer it.
Yes.
No risks are involved in earning online by providing services just like taking up freelance opportunities. When it comes to investing for example in crypto or forex, the risks are high.

Advertisement Placeholder
Investment results are not guaranteed always means providing services is guaranteed to be a sustainable earning method.

Online stuffs either investment or earnings are very interesting depending on your choice but to some extent I will prefer earnings rather than investment because the internet is not a trusted platform.

Earning money has typically been associated with and restricted to traditional 'offline' route. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows, with secondary income streams.
You should be mindful of the platform that you choose. While there are numerous ways to earn money online, some of these might be fake. Also, do not expect to earn a huge amount quickly when using online avenues to earn money.
I think i would prefer making some investments and watching it grow.
Most times the services provided online do not yield good enough income compared to what can be gotten from investments in a short period of time.
I would like to invest.

I think earning through providing services to people online is a better option for me and it will even help me earn better and faster than investing in any business or platform. I don't even have a huge amount to invest which I need if am to earn a good returns from it.

Providing service online and getting paid is a good aspect of earning money online but you can only get paid for what you only do , but with investment you keep making money .

Providing service online and getting paid is a good aspect of earning money online but you can only get paid for what you only do , but with investment you keep making money .
Yeah, I also think that's a good idea, but what do you think about online investment, I think it's better to invest your money on something you are sure of.

Ever since I started posting and concentrating on line , I have come to find out that most online earning opportunities which are investment are not always trusted , I won't want to do another investment again.

The both of them probably have their own advantages and disadvantages but I am somebody who's going to prepare strategic investment that are proven to perform well over time.

Currently, I prefer earning money by providing my online writing services as a freelancer. I don't know about any legit and low-risk online investments at this moment.

I like the idea of making money by providing services, but I don't want to do it forever. I want to invest my money, so that I can retire early and live life on my own terms.

I think part of the reason is because I'm a control freak who likes to have an idea of what's going on at all times, so if my income comes from providing services, then it will be hard for me to know if I'm making enough money or not.

But even if it wasn't about control, I still think investing would be a better option for me than providing services. In the long run, investing will probably make more money than providing services.

I would love to get better at investing cause I know you can earn a lot if you do it right but I feel I am better suited to offer or provide something and earn that way.

Investing to make money on the internet is passive way while offering services to make money on the internet is active way of making money. The both of them are good but in investment, there is usually low competition.

Most people will prefer online earning over investment but I prefer investment.
Online earning might be a fast way of making money but most of them are fake. The ones that are genuine will attach a condition that will be difficult to achieve.

Have you ever thought about the return of investment that you are going to be getting and how much you are required to invest. Somebody who is just starting his career can not get enough money to invest.

Yeah, I also think that's a good idea, but what do you think about online investment, I think it's better to invest your money on something you are sure of.
If i have better online investment which is clean and clear from scam , I will personally prefer investing my money online which is legit to make more money online .

If i have better online investment which is clean and clear from scam , I will personally prefer investing my money online which is legit to make more money online .
That's true, if you want to make make a reasonable amount of money online you need to invest your money, but if you won't mind on what kind of things do you invest your money on?

The best services can be found online, especially if you have certain skills.
Instead of investing money where the return is uncertain, it is better to offer your skills online for cash.
Online service provision carries minimal risk, while online investment carries numerous concerns.
You cannot guarantee your return on investment unless you are completely confident in the company you are investing in

Investment is a good idea to earn money online, if you have the experience on how you can invest your money online you can get good returns, having the experience is very important.

Earning money has typically been associated with and restricted to traditional 'offline' route. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows, with secondary income streams.
You should be mindful of the platform that you choose. While there are numerous ways to earn money online, some of these might be fake. Also, do not expect to earn a huge amount quickly when using online avenues to earn money.
I prefer both of them because when you make money providing services you can divide it in portions and use one of the portions as investment and use other portions for your daily life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds