Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What will you prefer online earning by providing services or Investment?

There are really no favourite if you ask me,I would go for anyone as long as it pays the house bills,but people who want to earn while sleeping would opt for investment

Advertisement Placeholder
I'll prefer to offer my services and get paid for it. Investment is equally fair but I will gather more experience if I offer my services than invest. Also. I will not really be at loss if there's a shortfall or collapse.

Am already into investments online but I think providing services and getting paid online is way better. I am considering going into freelancing services as I do believe it will yield me more profits in shorter period of time than investment does

Providing services online is my best way of earning. I would also love to get into investment but most of the investment sites are scam while the legit ways of investing online requires technical skills. So I prefer earning from my services because I have the skills and it is much safer.

If you are investing your money then it means you do not have to work constantly. In this way I do not think it will provide you with much money as providing services.

I will prefer rendering services to investment online,reason is that what if at the end of investing money the system breaks down it will hurt me more if my money goes instead service

I mostly generally prefer to be providing services for people that selling products. This is because I can be able to afford time for myself and also it will trigger the inner creative ability.

I would actually prefer the investment option because the skills especially the highly sought after ones I don't really have them and also considering the high level of competitions too in such fields

I mostly generally prefer to be providing services for people that selling products. This is because I can be able to afford time for myself and also it will trigger the inner creative ability.
That is true though, you can startup hour personal business from there for yourself, while offering services you can still go into one form of investment or the other. It is best to have more than one source of income, instead of relying on one

I have no problem providing services to people if they pay me the right amount I deserve. Otherwise, investing money is the best option for me. Investing money is easier. However, it is far much riskier option.

I think service is much better because you are in control of how much you want to make and how many people you want to provide service for , but investment can be very risky and it could take so much time too.

To be very serious I will go into both of them because they are really necessary ,firstly I will make money by offering of services to people then I can use my profit to invest in something like cryptocurrency for long-term purposes , that is just the best way for me.

Well, I will go for online earning by providing services other than investing which has a negative side I can't face which is the risk part if it.

I have never invested but I believe investing will be the great options, even If you may fail. I love yo invest be it online or offline even if it takes me to fail I will still invest.

Well, I will go for online earning by providing services other than investing which has a negative side I can't face which is the risk part if it.
But the profit gotten from doing online gigs cannot be compared to what you would get from an investment. Earning online still has its risk as well, there are alot of scammers. What about if you come across an Investment that requires little capital and the profit is sure, would you do it?

I prefer to offer services inorder to earn online. That's practically the best I could do, because I believe I am not ready for online investigation. I don't really have the nerve.

Honestly having a unique skill that can make you to continuously offer services online will make money making much easier than offline and you'll be comfortable doing that.

Earning money has typically been associated with and restricted to traditional 'offline' route. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows, with secondary income streams.
You should be mindful of the platform that you choose. While there are numerous ways to earn money online, some of these might be fake. Also, do not expect to earn a huge amount quickly when using online avenues to earn money.

I prefer to provide certain services for money and I know for sure that I have that money. if I invest, I can't know for sure that I will win. I can always lose and I'm left with nothing :)

Online earning by providing services is a form of rendering yourself to meet needs while investments is letting your money work for you. I would prefer rendering services and then using the proceeds let my money work for me. Providing services increases your horizon, broadens the mind and you have this feeling of joy after a job well done.
different people with their own prefrence,just like what we do,ours is bith online and offline service provision to needed client,we do ads and page management for our various clients online.

When you are providing service you have nothing to lose except your time and effort, when you invest and when you lose your investment, you will lose money as well as time and effort you had applied.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds