Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What website paid you recently and how much?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

Which website paid you recently and how much did you receive in total?

Advertisement Placeholder
I would say bizdustry, I was paid last Saturday 30th based on the level of activities done, and probably the rate at which I refer, it has been awesome thus been a verified member because the token received has help me settle some part of my needs.
The last payment wasn't that encouraging because the Ethereum falls at that exact time I needed it.

Outside bizdustry, I got paid recently by amazon and the amount wasn't that bad. But i really enjoy being paid by bizdustry. Also there is Redbubble. There a lot of ways one can make money online. You just need to find the right one.

I was paid recently by kolotibablo captcha solving site, on 3rd, Feb, 2021. The total money i received is $5 after 10 days of work. I know the pay rate is very small compared to my time spent on it. But at least they rewarded my hard work, instead of being a victim of scam with promises of a higher reward by another site.

My latest payment from online activities was from doge.click on telegram, the doge click bot on telegram I one of my many online gigs activities platform.

I had been doing task on it for a while now and had to check what I made already, to my amazement I had over 45 doges, I requested for withdrawal which was deposited in my Trustwallet.

My latest payment from online activities was from doge.click on telegram, the doge click bot on telegram I one of my many online gigs activities platform.

I had been doing task on it for a while now and had to check what I made already, to my amazement I had over 45 doges, I requested for withdrawal which was deposited in my Trustwallet.
Interesting, they tried for you by being legit. And paid you off what you made through them. 95% of the telegram bots I've seen acted so suspicious that's why i never picked interest on them. I see them acting as scam, and i wouldn't be joining a platform that I'm not comfortable with.

The last payment I got from online activities is from Mybonus Shopping app on 17/01/2021, fortunately for me I got paid but unfortunately for all my downline, they all got scammed by Mybonus. This is really sad experience for me

Well av not been paid by any site till today, althoughth I'v not requested for withdrawer from some site, and not experience fake withdrawer our promises either

Stay humble stay focus on the course. And never give give up.

My last online payment from a website was from Bizdustry, I received a $40 payment. This payment was for a two weeks plus work, many sleepless nights, always working, even my friends were mocking me all throughout but it was when I was paid that they wanted to join in too.

As for me the only site paying me online is bizdustry and it's paying me well also he pays per biz note and 1000 biz note is 1$ and you can only withdraw 10$ then they will charge you just 1$ for withdrawing that's all

Like other people I also received money and payement after 10 days of not even hard work but time taken site for only 1st payemnt, i received 5 dollars through bitcoin.com wallet and it is noise.cash forum where we get paid by writing and posting unique content. So yes this is the only site recently i got payment from.

Bizdustry online business paid me and it was 15 dollars and I really like it and also am still on it now because it is educative and also innovative. However there are so many online platforms that pays like this but you need to be very investigative so you can know how they operate.

My last online payment from a website was from bizdustry, I received $36 that was last week based on the level of activities done, the token I received really help me to settle some of my needs.

My last online payment from a site was from Bizdustry, I got a $20 payment. This payment was for a fourteen days in addition to work, numerous restless evenings, continually working, even my companions were taunting me all through however it was the point at which I was paid that they needed to join in as well

Right now I am just actively working on bizdustry and I have received my first payment last month which was nearly about 15$and right now I will withdraw nearly 35$ .
There are many more sites but year I am working here and earning .
Dime form and tendri are also sites that paid but I am not the member right now.

Well for me it's bizdustry and trendri, both paid me last week. Although it's not long I started on both site and it's been a great experience so far working with them. I was paid $10 on bizdustry and $5 on trendri and although it looks small, it still able to solve so bills of mine and the fact that my hard work profited me is something. Well as time goes on I believe that I will earn better on both sites and I hope I build a long term relationship with these sites. Apart from the earnings both sites are quite helpful and informative too.

I got paid on Seoclerk, which is a freelancing website, on the 28th of January. It was just $10, but I was grateful because I did a work for a client to make the money. Unlike many websites that will delay payments, Seoclerk were true to their words.

Find out how many employees Amazon have, which sites Google has bought, who's the most profitable and much more! We hope you

The last sites that paid me were Bizdustry and Beer money forum. They were $10 and $5 respectively. Both were paid through PayPal but the money is still on hold because it is a new PayPal account. I hope I get the money soon. I wish I had withdrawn through other payment options.

The last payment I got from online activities is from Mybonus Shopping app on 17/01/2021, fortunately for me I got paid but unfortunately for all my downline, they all got scammed by Mybonus. This is really sad experience for me
Infact this mybonus is a sad experience for majorly Nigerians who joined the platform recently. I lost to the site, getapp66 & Rhea investment. All these Nigerian site are scammers. Where I got my stead incomes from are Weshareabundance & bizdustry even these two site are free to join.

The best site that I am using at the moment in order to get payment is this forum. I have not requested payment on here for the last week though, and will likely wait to accumulate much more BizNotes in the coming weeks and get a high value before withdrawing. With the developments on this forum it may be a good idea to keep BizNotes at the ready for future developments.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds