Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What skills would help one secure a well paying job?

Presently now a skill that will make you secure a well-paid job is ICT if you have good knowledge or ICT which is information communication technology will be able to secure good jobs and also skilled in medical field.
I agree with skills in technology. However, you have to take note of the competition because a majority of college freshmen are taking courses in technology which means you cannot be secured. My take is a skill with not much competition like a good story writer for movies and tv or even a composer for background music of shows.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're looking for online banking with that can actually landyou a profitable work then you should consider digital marketing, importation, and coding, considering an offline skill then you should go into electrical wiring, plumbing,.

If you're looking for online banking with that can actually landyou a profitable work then you should consider digital marketing, importation, and coding, considering an offline skill then you should go into electrical wiring, plumbing,.
Nice suggestions, a book I read sometimes back also suggested digital marketing and sales skills too as they are on demand. Will do more research about them.

There are numerous abilities, however those are brought into the world from you and you should realize which are the ones you like, yet with regards to settling on the choice to attempt you should realize how to settle on choices dependent on information, information on advertising and account, you should likewise have authority, liquid correspondence, using time effectively, tirelessness, mental fortitude and exchange.
[automerge]1624033530[/automerge]
There are numerous abilities, however those are brought into the world from you and you should realize which are the ones you like, yet with regards to settling on the choice to embrace you should realize how to settle on choices dependent on information, information on showcasing and money, you should likewise have authority, liquid correspondence, using time effectively, diligence, mental fortitude and exchange.

I am a management student, I am studying business, finance, investment and accounting in a hope that I will get a good paying job in a bank. I believe my education will help me secure a job

Nice suggestions, a book I read sometimes back also suggested digital marketing and sales skills too as they are on demand. Will do more research about them.
Most of the digital that will be profitable are the one that will give you an opportunity to work full time online and the one I've just mention like the programming and the digital marketing can give you an opportunity to do so.

I am a management student, I am studying business, finance, investment and accounting in a hope that I will get a good paying job in a bank. I believe my education will help me secure a job
I believe you won't find it hard since that niche is a very important one in This world of ours and even in so many years to come. Your country situation is also another factor.

There are some certain skills that will help one get a well paying job. Having computer knowledge or simply being computer savvy is also a boost in job search.

The problem with the job market is most of the employers want to work only with the experienced people. They do not want to work with freshers.
Sometimes I wouldn't blame the employer, training fresher's in some job roles is very costly to do so and the same set of employees might leave the business for a better paying job after they might have been trained and worked for a short period of time.

Digital skills are hot in the market now as there are lots of them and technology had provided the opening ground for different approach to online business so those who go online to learn can pick up.

There are some certain skills that will help one get a well paying job. Having computer knowledge or simply being computer savvy is also a boost in job search.
This skill and knowledge would even help one to explore so many earninng opportunities and not solely rely on securing a job as they would be thinking.

I'm just thinking to master on graphics design, go back to fiverr and start uploading my graphic design arts, like logo, beautiful images, banners etc.

Programming is a nice skill you should consider if you are passionate about that because with this you can get a well-paid job, you can start with the c c +, when you understand it better you can migrate to the most advanced form of programming.

A book I read suggested sales and marketing as being very good skills that would help one, not only to get a job, but to succeed in business.

If you're thinking of skills to learn to secure a good white collar job, I think you should go some IT related skills such as data or project management, learn how to use some accounting software such as Peachtree etc. There are numerous skills you can learn to work online.
Very true, IT related skills are indeed very useful and securing a good paying job these days. I have seen alot of persons with great potential loose so many opportunities just because they hadno basic skill or knowledge of computer.

They are definitely lots of skills out there they are lots you can learn that will definitely pave way to a good high making paying work. You just need to go through learning and acquire them.

Very true, IT related skills are indeed very useful and securing a good paying job these days. I have seen alot of persons with great potential loose so many opportunities just because they hadno basic skill or knowledge of computer.
IT skills usually open doors for people to make money by working remotely for some international companies that hire them always.

definitely, I go with the computer sciences (Programmation using Java, C++, Python ...), it's the most profitable and available better than any other skill.
I'm guessing your confident in HTML and CSS, if you have an understanding of Java, C++, and Python. Did you teach yourself or take a computing course at school or college? What could you recommend to a rookie wanting to learn?

I'm guessing your confident in HTML and CSS, if you have an understanding of Java, C++, and Python. Did you teach yourself or take a computing course at school or college? What could you recommend to a rookie wanting to learn?
I will give him a free course, this last equal to a treasure, not just $$, they will learn you from the Zero to a professional programmer, and you will get a verified certificate if you pass the exam of course.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds