Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What side business can i do as student in the University?

There are lots and lots of business one can do as a student. Designing logos is one example which I believe a lot of students are now into. Another is marketing of other people's product. Once you know how to do this, it's going to be a good way to make money

Advertisement Placeholder
For me Setting up your own business and working for yourself as a student is a great way to earn some extra money at home without being tied down to shift work – but finding a great idea can be quite tricky

So what are the skills you have
Use them

If you own a decent DSLR, you have everything you need to get this venture off the ground. Partner up with venues directly or latch onto an existing promotions company and become the *official photographer* for specific venues or nights. Get that *official* locked down so that nobody else can get in on the action. Then turn up at the start of the event, sling on a lanyard and get snapping

There are so many business you can do as a student but you have to think of the one that will not affect your education. I will suggest selling of selling of phone accessories for,if you can get stand space in the campus, it is very profitable so you will selling it at your leisure time.

As you know that there is lot of business out there that a student in the university can do to earn extra income, for instance when you go for the writing of a project for the final year student. social media advert for some company on your pages and blogs.

I know of some students, high school and college, who are into selling for a side business. They get orders from the classmates and bring the merchandise on the next day. Usually the students buy on credit so the seller has to arrange with his supplier for a credit line otherwise he has to borrow money to pay for the orders. Some sell personal items like cologne or lotion, some sell food items like chocolate bars of special biscuits. They earn money that can augment their daily allowance.

I have a younger brother who is about to enter the university he came up with a question that have disturb my mind for a while, he asks me the kind of business he can start as a student in the university so as not to be so dependent on us for upkeep and other monetary needs. So right now I am totally confused that is why I'm asking this question please what is your candid advice.
I agree with you If your brother is very intelligent, he can start a business If any of his studies are not harmed, he should start work For example, you can open a mobile charge shop at the gate of the university and open a shop without a clean photo status CV.

As a student living in a student dominated area, there are Many things you can do to fetch you extra income. Looks around you first and do a marker research to see the things that people mostly buy but is not available around there. Be sure to a lot of research first.m
What I would so much like is opening a social media page and posting regularly about your knowledge then with time open a blog and then monetize it.

I will recommend affiliate marketing,fiverr and also online force trading.there are others once but he should pick among these once but he can also research online to get ideas.

This decision is dependent on so many factors. Firstly, considering the fact that he’s a student that means he has little time then the business of chosen shouldn’t require 24hours attention. Also the available capital is another factor that should be consider in this case. Having said all these, it’s best advisable to venture into any business that is widely demanded by students I.e wears, electronics, books and many more

Selling of recharge card business is one of the thing a student in the university can do and you can also go into importation of products like shoes and electronic gadgets, they will help you a lot because you do all these things on spare time without involving yourself physically.
[automerge]1612200690[/automerge]
Selling of recharge card business is one of the thing a student in the university can do and you can also go into importation of products like shoes and electronic gadgets, they will help you a lot because you do all these things on spare time without involving yourself physically.
[automerge]1612200691[/automerge]
[automerge]1612200692[/automerge]
[automerge]1612200694[/automerge]

If you are more devoted to learning something then building websites would be another idea. My friend who does that keeps upping his hourly rate and will probably continue after school. You can also keep adding to this service for things like SEO, design work (fliers, etc), social media marketing, pay per click, photography. You just have to make friends in those businesses and take part of their cut.

I have a younger brother who is about to enter the university he came up with a question that have disturb my mind for a while, he asks me the kind of business he can start as a student in the university so as not to be so dependent on us for upkeep and other monetary needs. So right now I am totally confused that is why I'm asking this question please what is your candid advice.
If you have enough time after University classes, then you should start a home based business like clothing business, but if you not have enough time to start a physical business then you should learn and gain knowledge about online investment and trading to earn extra money.

There are so many side business that you can do in the university and it won't affect your studies but rather help you get better at it. I used to do term papers, project and assignments for students. All these helps me to read further and know more while I make money off it as well.

For me I don't think it's advisable for a student to involve himself with a business, the best thing is to just focus on your studies because once you are studying and your doing business your mind will be divided, you may not have more attension in your studies.
When I was in school I had so many friends doing business, there are lots of students who need to fend for themselves.
Selling things that students use wouldn't cause a distraction to his studies, like fashion items, phone accessories, laptop accessories.

If you want to do some business while staying in the university, then I think the most better option will be stationery because students need of stationery items and they will be able to benefit from it and it will prove to be profitable for you too this buisness.

There are many businesses you can venture into as a studen. When I got admission to the university newly, I asked for the same opinion you're seeking now, according to the findings popcorn business seems to be the number one in the list.
If you are intelligent enough you can be doing assignments for your coursemates, and of course they will pay you.

If business is allowed along with study, in the university then i would reccomend should sell food items at break time it will help a lot to manage You can also complete the expenses of studies and you can also fulfill your expenses by this .

You can have him do copywriting which help him freelance online for jobs. He can also consider content writing which if he becomes so good at it that he will be getting premium jobs that fetches good morning. So gauging between hen he gains admission and his 200 level he should be proficient in content writing so much so good that it pays his bills

As a student the type of business and advise you to go into is to start an online business there are many businesses that you can do online,I will advise you to go and start e-commerce business you buy good at a cheaper rate and you sell them at high prices through Facebook advert. e-commerce is a cool business that you can start with small capital and you will be making huge profit. If you know how to identify hot products in the market before you know you will be smiling to bank.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds