Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What side business can i do as student in the University?

As students, there are many several businesses students can do. You can be working withl real estate agent to rent out hostels to students or you focus on online business like blogging in order not to affect your education.

Advertisement Placeholder
If it is a school where you have free time you can work part time. If not then you can sell stuffs that are imported from Asia and make profit. You can also do affiliate marketing and earn from it even iif it Is little.
[automerge]1612074586[/automerge]
If it is a school where you have free time you can work part time. If not then you can sell stuffs that are imported from Asia and make profit. You can also do affiliate marketing and earn from it even iif it Is little.

Low-Cost Business Ideas for College Students. It can be difficult for students to balance a part-time job with a heavy class schedule. But part for this you can still do some online business. Selling your journal online. You can do vlogging as a student.

As a university student, you can start a recharge card business or open a game centre. This will depend on your environment though. You can also start a crop production business if you have someone you can trust.

I think the only way to be doing business as for is online business. I will advise you let your brother start an online business which is e-commerce by buying and selling product such as clothes, shoes, slippers, etc. There is lots if things as that to be selling, but your brother need to aquire a knowledge about it to be doing succeed.

If you are a student and you want to start a business then first of all you have to have some money which you can also invest and along with your study you can get profit through this link. And yet you will need a lot of experience for this work and first you have to do research then start your business.

He has to engage in a business that would ensure correct work life balance, one of the best businesses in a campus environment which is less capital intensive plus cool profits is sales of phone accessories, these are consumed by nearly everybody on campus, get a bulk dealer who would sell to you at good rates to enable you sell at cool profits.

He will be better off with an online business, where is present will not be needed at all time so he can be able to focus on his school activities, it should be something he is good at so there will be perfect balance.

I think as a student in school you can Run a gym or fitness center
When I was in school I know a guy who owns a gym center, other students come to the place to gym and the guy was making cool money from it
It's very easy to start and it doesn't require much funds to start it.
[automerge]1612075697[/automerge]
I think as a student in school you can Run a gym or fitness center
When I was in school I know a guy who owns a gym center, other students come to the place to gym and the guy was making cool money from it
It's very easy to start and it doesn't require much funds to start it.

I have a younger brother who is about to enter the university he came up with a question that have disturb my mind for a while, he asks me the kind of business he can start as a student in the university so as not to be so dependent on us for upkeep and other monetary needs. So right now I am totally confused that is why I'm asking this question please what is your candid advice.
Tell your brother that he could engage in the selling of clothes and shoes on campus. But he would need to have a little capital to start with. He can look into making photocopies of document that would be needed in is class. Printing, scanning as well as photocopying is a way to make little money and it's not stressful.

App Developer. Or if you're really skilled with mobile technology, one of the great business ideas for college students is starting a business developing mobile apps for clients or even making your own and then selling them in app stores

I have a younger brother who is about to enter the university he came up with a question that have disturb my mind for a while, he asks me the kind of business he can start as a student in the university so as not to be so dependent on us for upkeep and other monetary needs. So right now I am totally confused that is why I'm asking this question please what is your candid advice.
I believe there are a couple of things you can do as an undergraduate that can earn you descent amount of money. Trading on Forex, and Crypto currency is one of them if you have the skills. You can write on some legit paid to post platforms like bizdustry, and trendri. You can do some freelancing jobs if you have the skills.

He can start a clothing business. By selling shirts, shorts and even underwears to men, he is going to make a lot of money. What is key is for him to understand how the business works and look at ways that he can put the ideas into his business. Students spend on clothes and this is a lucrative business that he can start and make money.

You can really do a lot side business as a student. Where you live or late me say the country of your recidence will go a long way to determining how opportunity avails you to go into business for a student

The bottom line. Running a small business in college can be difficult, but it's definitely possible. As you consider what you might need to balance, make sure to have a plan for how you're going to afford your business along with all of your other expenses.
Most students have need to type their assignments, projects and thesis. If you have a personal computer, you can start up a typing business.

How this works is you collect the handwritten assignments and type in the evening, after school. If you lack speed-typing skills, install a typing tutorial software like Mavis Beacon and start practicing.

as a student in university you can do many business for example best business for a university students is a software house. This business suits a student very much. A student can run a software house very easily along with his or her studies and if a student belongs to CS field he should must start this business because it will be very helpful for them.

There are a lot of side hustles he could do while in school. For example, he could start a cleaning service, especially when students just resume, for a fixed price, he could clean rooms, of he could sell accessories to his mates.

There so many side business you can do as a student, firstly you can get into this game shops like play stations and look for a locations where students are so that they can patronize you well or you go online in times of buying of shares or investing on Bitcoin or other things
[automerge]1612078703[/automerge]
There so many side business you can do as a student, firstly you can get into this game shops like play stations and look for a locations where students are so that they can patronize you well or you go online in times of buying of shares or investing on Bitcoin or other things

For a side business that your brother can go into while being in the university, the number one business I can advise him to go into is clothes selling business. He can start by selling clothes to his coursemates, his hostel mates and even to other students in the school because students loves buying clothes.

As a student in higher institution one of the best Business to look out into is fashion retail business. Most students like to look good and hence they can spend their last penny to do that. So I think your brother shot key into this of he has enough capital to establish the business in his school environment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds