Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What side business can i do as student in the University?

The best business for any university student should always be digital in my own opinion. As a university student it's always very difficult for you to managing any business online and at the same be studying. He can start online affiliate marketing or dropshipping because it's always having high demand in universities.

Advertisement Placeholder
The university is a challenging environment, and so you need to check around and figure out all the challenges face by student, after figuring them out, identify two or three and start working on how you can supply students and get paid.

As a student looking for a business to do i will suggest you start a recharge cards business in and around your area in school.
People in the campus or in the school environment makes use of recharge card everyday. Doing this kind of business will make you to have some money.

There are so many kinds of side business during study but you should choose that is not effected your study and i degital form of business for you is suitable because that not considered so much effort and also benifitial in earning money.

Your brother can decide to sell things to his fellow colleague such as selling of shirt, shoes or pond he will be making little profit and it won't affect his studies. Better still if you guys have little capital you can buy photocopy machine

Yes bizdustry is the best for him
Just encourage him to be active and make only meaningful contributions while sticking to the states rules so as to avoid being banned. Also explain to the person. I am a student also but I have made more money with bizdustry to sustain myself.

If he has some extra cash he an consider selling clothes, nice ones, students pay attention to the look so he is sure to make sales.
If he is good at some courses, he can try tutoring, it may not be university students perse, probably high school students.
He can try affiliate marketing if has marketing knowledge.

It is dependent on the school and country. In some you can easily run a typing and photocopying unit. In some you can easily run snacks and drinks. Popcorn business is also one of them.
Depending on the school again you can run cleaning agent of which most students find it hard to do.

I won't advise that he does an offline business, I would advise that you tell him to begin using his WhatsApp as an avenue for buying and dwelling, buying shoes, cloths trousers, wrist watches, bangles, and caps. He could buy and advertise them on his status, friends are sure going to buy from him when they knows what he is into. He could make some bucks from that.

To be honest a side business you could do is work at their public library. Most universities have libraries and could higher you at school to be a librarian if you apply. Cafeteria work may also not be your thing but that can indeed be something to think about as well.

There are a lot business you can do as a side student in university, you can do part job to help you while you still in school, because part job is good for students, like trading if you how to trade, or you can start selling recharge card online.

There are many businesses he can start while studying . Such as he can start giving tution. Like that he can earn a decent amount of money. If he got some skills he can be a freelancer. He can do freelancing projects and earn money from it. There are many clients online he can look for regarding his skills.

There are lots of businesses to do as a student in the university ranging from barbing, modelling, logistics business, being an influencer for a company, designing graphics, sell beauty/skin care products among other numerous businesses.

I have a younger brother who is about to enter the university he came up with a question that have disturb my mind for a while, he asks me the kind of business he can start as a student in the university so as not to be so dependent on us for upkeep and other monetary needs. So right now I am totally confused that is why I'm asking this question please what is your candid advice.
There are a lot of websites on which university students can work and earn a lot of money as well as profits and I think freelancing is the best and best for university students and they can do more by working on it. They can earn money but for that they have to have a good skill and hard work first so that they can earn more profit and money by working harder.

If you are student in university so you should joined online jobs and youtuber posting good and best content making refferals in our website making websites and blogs and best thing is graphic design and writting content job in the freelancer and fiver.

He could venture into print business or open a canteen. I believe if he has skills, that would be a huge advantage. If he learnt how to cut hairs or make outfits, he would make it big in students environment.

If you have got a skills monetize it. Make a way out of it as a student. Only your skills or business you know much about can only last for you at running it as a service or business. Branding and promoting it could lead to the success at a long run.

There are alot of business I can do as a student in university..I can go into buy and selling business... Selling clothes, shoes and perfume to my friends and I can also get my self involved in cryptocurrency.

As a university student there are Various business. As a student there are many business to be done like that of POS service and also agricultural business and you will continue with your studies peacefully not only that you can also continue with the biz industry online money making

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds