Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Savings pattern should a family man adopt?

Actually it depends on your nature of income that will determine how much you should be saving either weekly or monthly and as a family man you should try to discipline your self.

Advertisement Placeholder
Saving pattern for family normally should deals with the income of the family and that's why you need to know your income before you know the amount of the money you need to be saving,

There are a lot of things that you will have to consider including the amount of money in which you are making in a year and also the kind of location in which you are staying.

Actually it depends on your nature of income that will determine how much you should be saving either weekly or monthly and as a family man you should try to discipline your self.
The level of your income matters a lot in your saving , and as a family man , you first need to consider your responsibilities before concluding on which percentage you are going to save .

As a family man in a house full of responsibilities and things to take care off and he is earning his income monthly, should save his money base on his spenting before the month round off.

Same savings pattern as the 50:30:20 principle; though it could be varied by opening a joint account with his wife where 10% of that amount could go into a joint savings account that would be invested in something viable for the future.

There is no particular saving pattern that a family should adopt. People have different jobs with different salaries, the amounts of money you receive and your financial needs will determine your saving pattern.
I think that is where the aspect of a good spending habit needs to be put i place,because that is where the aspect of allocating resources into priority needs would arise,and then a saving culture will be cultivated.

Families are supposed to be one. Join savings is definitely one of the best way to save money in a family. There is no need for division as everything will be planned together between the husband and the wife. In terms of percentage it will be determined by the amount of money you are earning .

As a family man , you must at least know and have a list on what you are spending money on and make sure you schedule your spending before you know the amount you will be saving monthly

A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
I think one of the best savings pattern to incorporate into family life is the use of scale of preference. A lot of the finances should be geared towards things that are needed in the family, and less on the things that the family wants

A family man is one that is blessed with wife and children. Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?
Finance and the skill in managing it and the same time doing proper alocation to where it is neccessary is not an easy task.the most importan priority like food,household utility and then some can go into missileoneous and then some as savings.

I think that is where the aspect of a good spending habit needs to be put i place,because that is where the aspect of allocating resources into priority needs would arise,and then a saving culture will be cultivated.

being a family man is a very tricky thing. You are the one who is responsible for raising kids and feeding them. You are the one who is considered responsible for feeding your wife. We have seen many men being viewed badly when they are unable to do so.

being a family man is a very tricky thing. You are the one who is responsible for raising kids and feeding them. You are the one who is considered responsible for feeding your wife. We have seen many men being viewed badly when they are unable to do so.
That is true,most of the times the bread winner is often viewed in terms of what he cannot meet up with,without judging him base on the capacity he can give out with respect to his earnings.

Every family man is aware that he must pay monthly set bills as well as unforeseen charges. He must first pay off his established bills from each income and set aside money for any unforeseen costs that might occur. Then he can maintain some leisurely activities and save some money.

The nature of the income of the family will determine the saving pattern and what the family should be saving on monthly basis , i think saving at least thirty percent of your monthly income .

Saving patern that a family man can adopt depends on his income and the kind of family he have. As for a newly married family man, he's savings is supposed to be determined from his monthly expenses budget

If you are having a family I'll not advice to save up atleast 40 percentage of your daily earning, I know you'll face a lot of temptations not to save up to that amount.

Hus spending pattern is complex as he has to meet the needs of everyone in his household. Bearing that in mind, what Savings pattern does he adopt?

Making a budget was by far the most popular saving strategy in the Claris poll – and the most effective one too. Roughly 44% of the people who took the poll said they had used a budget to save money, and 42% said it helped them. That means that of all the people who tried budgeting, more than 95% found it useful.

I believe that making wise financial decisions and avoiding unnecessary spending are the greatest ways to save money. Pay for the necessary home bills and set aside a portion of your income for unforeseen situations so you can purchase pricey but necessary items or other stuff. But he must always put money aside for his own benefit and that of the family he is in charge of.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds