Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivated you to start a business?

What motivates me the most to start a business is the financial part. Previously I had financial stability and my offline work covered my needs. Things have changed in my country and you can no longer depend on a salary, you must have two or more economic income to bear the burden.

Advertisement Placeholder
The number one motivation that made me start a business is money. I am in a business to make more money for myself and my family. I don't want to have a problem paucity of funds. Also I like doing charity work so having a lot of money give me chance to do it and I can only get that from business.

Although I have not really started any business of my own but what will motivate me the most is the passion that I have for the business. I love being moved by passion than capital

What motivated me to start the business am currently doing is as a result of the passion I have for the business. I love to bake cakes and pastries irrespective of how little the profits is. However, there are other businesses I want to venture into because of the money, I need more sources of income.

Motivating factors that makes one to venture into business can be different.
The satisfaction to give customers optimunvalue for their money is one and money has to come with it.The relief that comes with being independent and anxiety of job loss.

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

What motivated you to start a business?
Mene je motivirao uspjeh,volim se gurati i svoje znanje sirit koliko mogu,a glavnu ulogu igra i novac.

People jumped into business, or things that motivated them are with various reasons,
1. With the intention to erradicat poverty entirely.
2. With the aim to change lives to better.
3. With the intention to have their own authority in the business.
4. To make your thinking ability broad.

Different reasons are motivational to starting up a business like being your own boss,responsibilities,bills your passion so many of it but in all it is very much advisable that you make money out of it outside those things that drive you into business because one of the primary reasons for starting up a business is money

I think when we want to do a business, the profit of that business tends to get us to do business. The more proof a business has, the more desire it will have.That is why a person is motivated to do the same business which is fuel

I think we have an interest in doing any business. It motivates us to do the work. The more we are interested in doing business, the more motivated we will be in the future.The more you take interest in business and the more you will do business, the second factor is profit.

Many motivations makes people to start up businesses like being self made boses and not having to work under someone else settlement of bills your passion and dream and it is better to own your own business than being on the job.

I have yet to start my own business and I really do not need anyone to motivate me because I do realize that business is far much better than having a 9-5 job. I do not need to work like a slave if I own a business and this motivation is pretty enough for me. I just need to choose the correct product and I am good to go!

For me, starting a business was all about the time freedom I could get that way.

It's not easy juggling housework, kids and a job, especially as a Nigerian woman.

Money was a motivating factor, but it came second.

Starting up a business has many motivations Most business men started a business based on self freedom,freedom to do and make decisions motivated to be their own bosses because it better to be a business owner than be on the job

I believe that for me to prosper in this life I must have a business of my own and that is the reason I am motivated to start of a business.

Well , for me nothing excities me more for self earning money online , as i am having plenty of loan and to do it i have to do business only , it's the risk i could take and that is the only reason i have started a steel business offline to pay my debt.

I am already motivated to start my own business. The only thing that is stopping me from doing that is a lack of funds or capital in order to start the business. Once I get the capital, I will leave my job on the same day and start my own business.

For me three reasons motivate me into business, one is that i have a family that loves doing business and they like show in off their rewards, secondly i love buying and selling since I was a kid and finally my wife is a business oriented woman.

So many things motivated me to start a business but the main thing that motivated was the profit involved in the business and also the knowledge gained during the business on how to bear risk and handle things properly

Alot motivated me for going into my own personal business and a major reason amongst other things was the quest for financial freedom because I want to be my own Boss. I knew fully we that working under someone would get me nowhere in the nearest future. Basically, I love doing business and I mostly enjoy the entire Process involved in running your own establishment to drive towards success and that's cool.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds