Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivated you to start a business?

In this era where there are no jobs, you graduate from school and then you are unemployed, waiting and hoping to get employed, how long can you wait, the best thing is to just start up a business on your own and by so doing you become your own boss and you earn your money and you also create jobs for other people.

Advertisement Placeholder
I get motivated by the needs I see around me and the complaints from potential customers, when people complain of scarcity of a certain type of product it motivate me to want to look for solutions to their demands and provide answers to their complains by so doing this will enable me to start up a business.

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

What motivated you to start a business?
What motivated me to start business was the stress involved in going to the office daily, my home was very far to the office and commuting daily along with motherhood took a toll on me so I decided to start up my business and work at my own pace and time.

I have watched employees who gave their best while in service who ended their career as a pauper. Some many things motivated me to start a business.
1. As an employee u tends to work like an elephant and eat like an ant.
2.All your year of dedication will be forgotten sometimes unrewarded as so as you retire

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.
[automerge]1616874627[/automerge]

Financial freedom was what I was looking when I started my business. Financial freedom is being able to make money without bowing down to another person and now working under another person.

The one thing that motivated me to start up my own business, my former boss. I was his manager and I found out that he was making lot of cash and he just giving me Penny, so I decided to start my own business

I would say that my biggest motivation to start a business is because I want a convenient life for my self and my family and I know business owners would always want me around so I'm setting up myself

The feeling alone that I am my own boss and can determine my work time and personal business schedule makes it even more obvious why I started my business

What motivated me to start a business ?
It's money, I want to be rich and to be rich you need to have a business, that's what motivated me and motivating me in business.

What motivated me to start a business is the passion , interst and the monetary aspect involved ,this makes me consider starting and kind of business i want

I don't have any special motivation for now,am not ready to start up a business now,i will start up a business so i can have much time to do other things than to be tight down by the useless government of my country just because of a little salary.

Although am yet to start my own personal business, but I think majorly the financial indepence is a major reason why a lot of people venture into business.

The huge demand for my services has prompted me to start my own business. I have a car wash business and before I started it, I discovered that many people in my area are taking their cars to another location to wash. There are several cars in my area but nobody to wash them. This demand motivated me to start a car-wash business.

When I calculate the amount of money my boss is making per day, I thought so hard that I could be earning something like that if I start my own business, that's what motivated me to start the same line of business with my former employer

When I calculate the amount of money my boss is making per day, I thought so hard that I could be earning something like that if I start my own business, that's what motivated me to start the same line of business with my former employer
I understand you with that suit there is high possibility of you making more money if you work hard and you might even grow your business than your boss own

My motivation to start a business was because of my workplace where I worked there is no guarantee that they will pay you for life therefore I needed to strategize.

Another thing that motivates me to start a business is the potential of making profits. You see, the more the tendency for high profit in an endeavour, the motivated one gets to start

what motivated me is what demotivated me at the first place, i'm aware of people that are working for other people, and based on their own experience, they never felt satisfied with their working environment, so starting a business was the ideal solution for them

I have to say that this your question concerning what motivated me to start a business is a very deep one. Well you have listed a number of things that motivate people to start businesses up there and i would say that i have more than one

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds