Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivated you to start a business?

Being your own boss and not have anybody control you and tell you what to do can be very exhilarating. Some people are motivated to start their own business simply because of the money they are going to make. Truth is that almost 90% of business owner are in it for the money an nothing else. People are motivated to start their business for different reasons.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being their own boss, creating their own rules, and being untethered to unnecessary demands is all the motivation they need. If money means adventure to you, then you're motivated by experiences. You see money as an opportunity to have experiences that you otherwise might not have had

What that makes me to start a business is passion, and emotions. I can go all the way for what I have passion. If you have no passion for business sooner or later in life you will be sent out. Have passion for your business and also what you do

My main motivation for starting a business was the ability to work for myself, have more control of my time, and be able to live a life I could create, rather than a life someone else has sold or preached me into.

For the most part, I've enjoyed being an entrepreneur, but within the past few years, I have to admit, I've found myself growing bored of it.

My education and experience motivate me too start my own business everyone wish and desire to start their own work and PR owner of their self most of them do not want to spend their life as a employee or as a worker the dream to work in their own office and in their own business so my education and my experience care motivate me to start own business.

I've actually not started the business, but I am currently planning on how to go about it and also how to make it a successful business. What motivates me most to think about starting a business, is not only the money involved but also I want to provide value and I also want to give back to The society.

Understanding what motivates you before you start a business can help you become ... Knowing what drives you before starting a business.

I started zobo(hibiscus) drinks business recently, I have passion for cooking, baking and anything connected to food and drinks. I use to make zobo drink for my family and friends and a friend said why not start making it for the general public, since it something I enjoyed doing and I will also be making money through it I gave it a chance and I must tell you am so much enjoying it.

I don't have a business here yet but if I am to open a business writing one of my motivational bridal in my life will be in your way of operating a business I think I would like a coffee please installing operating my own business

All my family givese motivation to started a business.with the support of family I was able to start every thing without any fear and they supported me in every thing to take it to the end that's why I am really very thankful to them who givese confidence

When I thought about Entrepreneurship, the very first thing strikes in my mind is Money. Definitely Entrepreneurship is not all about money, but yeah Money Motivates me a lot. Especially when I check my bank balance and cashbook and shortage of money then I was just thinking about my business.

Building a company takes out several social entrepreneurship feelings, including ambition, enthusiasm, and impatience. We have what we believe to be a brilliant business idea, so we want to get started, hit the ground running, and quickly see improvement. Stopping speeding ahead and taking the process process is always difficult, particularly when some of the measures are repetitive. It's really important, though, to import

Well, to tell you the truth I did not start a business because I was motivated. I started a business because I had to do something to generate income after I lost my job due to Covid. I launched my business as a medium to earn a living. I did not launch my business because I was passionate about starting a business, I started the business because I did not have work to generate income.

I haven't started my Business yet but what is motivating me to have a business on my own is to be able to be financially comfortable. I won't mince words to say the actual reason why I wanted to start a business. Then another reason I want to start up a business is that I want to be independent and b able to determine how I use my time.

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

i think there are many things which give me motivation for a business i am living in business area by this i understand importance of business in for me and motivate me more and now i am think to start a business.

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

thumbnail.jpg

Earn $700 Every Day From Your Phone!
Earn $700 Every Day From Your Phone!​
secure.calch.gdn​
What motivates me is becoming financially stable, not sticking to only one source of income. Being your own boss and living on your terms without being given a deadline from your boss at work.

For me there were many factors that I considered before looking at business. First of all the financial security was a big factor and made a lot of difference. Then also the difficulty in getting a job job just gets worse so why not create one.

Telling the truth, if you don't like where you are change things. It is easy and free to start an internet business these days. Wealth creation is one of the factors that motivate a person to become a business person.

What motivated me to starting a business will be the sole fact alone that I can make some money of my own without necessarily waiting on the government to give me food in my mouth. The fact that I get to be my own boss also makes things about starting my own business even more sexier than I thought.

both options are very good but as a starter in the field of web designing, I will say building my own website is the best thing to do so that I will learn and understand how it is being done without any problems or any ish relating to programming. I have to learn and know how to do it m

• Bitcoin
  • Alerts

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds