Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivated you to start a business?

What motivated me was the desire to be financially independent and not relying on others to Meet some of my needs. I am still learning a lot of things that would benefit me in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
What motivate everyone I start a business is because they want to make money in their own terms. But when I started my own business I was motivated by the need to have money to sort out my education bills.

The fear of been broke or not been able to pay your bills is enough reason to motivate anyone to either look for a job or start up a business.

When I started my first business back in 2002, I was motivated by the fact that a lot of people had succeeded with the business model. The business did have some potential but I was a callow youth

Another thing that motivates me to start a business is the potential of making profits. You see, the more the tendency for high profit in an endeavour, the motivated one gets to start
Yeah we all need profit when setting up our own business because this alone gives us the ability to want to start a business ,when we make high profit our passion would increase

A lot of people started business because of passion but me, I do business because I want the money and as such, I sell the products I sell because I want to make profits off them.

The first motivation for memos the money to enable me fend for my needs and that of my family members. Then the prestige and the thought of what manner of profits one stands to make from the business

What motivated to start a business because i want to set off a goal that will really help me in future, what motivated me also is that I want to busy in doing something.

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

Yes many businessmen start with failures , but I think best thing to learn from others failures so you won't lose money by repeating same mistakes .

We all have things that motivate us as business owner. Some entrepreneurs are motivated by Money, Surrounding, Vision, Success, Goal and Failure.
Past Failures have inspired so many business owners. After failing in business, they learn, accept criticism and strive to succeed at all cost.

The Vision that I have in order to create a business is driven my two factors and that is to make a difference in the world and also to generate a substantial profit that will be able to supplement a good lifestyle for me. I think that if you have the right balance between these two factors then you will be able to succeed because you have the motivation and the determination.

Starting a business is not about getting up in the morning and say you want to start business no. You need to think on the capital at hand first then you know the type of goods to buy. Also check the market to see that goods are been purchased by people before going for them

A lot of things can serve as a motivating factor for many people to start businesses. Some of the motivating factors made by the fact that they grew up in business environment.

The motivation that made me to start up my own business is the value i have for my time and why i don't my ideas to be religted to the baground.And again the value i want to see business owners give to their customers is what drive me in to be a service provider.

When i look at the bills which i need to clear, and money i needed to help my family. It push me hard never to slow down my quest of being a successful business person.

Different strokes for different folks. some people are motivated to start businesses because others are making it in business. While some are motivated because they want to be successful people in life.

What motivated me to start a business is my needs and wants have expanded and they all needs to be cater for. My family needs and responsibilities has gone beyond the regular one man feeding himself, I have to look for extra ways to make money to pay all the bills.

I once work in a company as a manager and a Secretary and i happened to know about the daily income expenditure of the company, I know we are maki g enough profit everyday but the staff are earning peanut , so i just decided to start a business of my own,

There is nothing that motivates me to start up a business, I'm just naturally interested in starting up a business because I do not like the idea of working for government or any other business organisation.

There is nothing that motivates me to start up a business, I'm just naturally interested in starting up a business because I do not like the idea of working for government or any other business organisation.
This reason you gave is already a motivation to you as you always crave to be free from the control of some bosses or the government.

What motivated me to start a business is to solve the problem around me by providing all the what is needed for the problems to be solved and make profit after that. That's why all the businesses I'm doing currently directly solving problems and in turned my getting huge profit from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds