Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What motivated you to start a business?

For many people, starting a business might be for a variety of reasons. It could be for a personal reason or as a result of study. Funds are also essential for launching a firm, as well as managing and improving it.

Advertisement Placeholder
For many people, starting a business might be for a variety of reasons. It could be for a personal reason or as a result of study. Funds are also essential for launching a firm, as well as managing and improving it.
I think profit making is the number one reason people go into business. They may have other reasons but I believe making profits is the number one priority for any business.

What can motive a person to start a business the reason is to start making income, and also the person have the passion about owing a business.

The way of live and standard of living of my family motivated me into becoming an entrepreneur today. Working for other people to grow their business which at the end of the day, amounts to little or nothing for me. I would rather use the energy for my own set up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds