Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What made you smile today?

EthanDV

Renowned member
Credits
Have you had a genuine smile today? What or who made you smile today? There are people who get by the whole 24 hours in a day without smiling for once. It must be very difficult for them.
What made you smile today?

Advertisement Placeholder
Spending the night with my 1 week old niece made me so much happy. She's so beautiful that looking at her face gives me so much job. She's my love.

The question put me into thinking what actually made me smile and I cannot find a single reason that made me smile today. It is early afternoon and possibly, by the end of the day something nice will happen and I would smile and be grateful

Talking to my grandma on the phone made me excited about today. I felt so happy seeing that she is happy.
I also feel very excited whenever I speak with my grandparent because they are very old. Whenever we talk, they always tell me stories about their past when they were young which always fascinates me how they enjoyed life during their time.

I also feel very excited whenever I speak with my grandparent because they are very old. Whenever we talk, they always tell me stories about their past when they were young which always fascinates me how they enjoyed life during their time.

I learn a lot each time that I speak with my granny. She has told me a lot of stories about the past and I cherish everything about that.

I learn a lot each time that I speak with my granny. She has told me a lot of stories about the past and I cherish everything about that.
I wish she can live longer for me because she's really old and death can come for her at any moment. We all love her so much for all she has done.

My elder sister put to bed this morning. She gave birth to twins - a boy and a girl. Our family have been blessed with new kids. Everyone in my family is very happy today.

I received a call from my high school friend whom I haven't talked to in over 10 years. I was shocked how he got my number. I felt so happy hearing his voice.

My team Newcastle beating Tottenham 4-0 in the English Premier League today made me very happy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds