Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What made you smile today?

Heatman

Service Team
Service Team
Top Performer
Credits
Just like the thread says, what's the thing that have put a good smile on your face today? For me personally, it's how good my team Manchester United is playing right now against Everton in English Premier League. It's a win we really needed after losing against Manchester City last weekend.

What have got you smiling and happy today?

My kitten made me smile this morning. He's a little brat but he's cute! He was playing with his fishing pole toy and accidentally fell off my wife's chair while playing lol. He's fine though, cats are clumsy and they land on their paws.

I was in a bus today and one mother gave her little girl some biscuits. The girl opened it and offered some to me who was sitting beside them. I was touched that this little girl of less than 5 years old already has the spirit of generosity! We need more people like her in this world.
The little girl might not have realized this, but she made my day, and of course it left a huge smile on my face.
PS: I politely rejected the biscuit, in case you are wondering! 😃

i managed to find my usb stick that i thought i lost. saved me a few hours of work to say the least!

happy saturday everyone

A neighbor that owes me money is back in town, after months of not being able to get in touch with him.
He will receive a visitor soon, after all we should look out for neighbors. 🙂
Haha! Indeed we should look out for our neighbors well-being. But something tells me there's another reason you are doing that!

I was in a bus today and one mother gave her little girl some biscuits. The girl opened it and offered some to me who was sitting beside them. I was touched that this little girl of less than 5 years old already has the spirit of generosity! We need more people like her in this world.
The little girl might not have realized this, but she made my day, and of course it left a huge smile on my face.
PS: I politely rejected the biscuit, in case you are wondering! 😃

I'd take a small bite and give her back 😁

Knowing my father is in good hands at the hospital he's at made me smile. He had many positive things to say about the hospital when we visited him and talked to him, so I'm hoping they will be able to help him to the best of their ability.

I had a video call with my family after a month today. It felt really good and brought a smile to my face seeing them all well and happy. 😊

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor