Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What made you decide to start working online?

The unemployment rate in my country is appalling. I had to fend for myself and make some money. I first began by writing online for some platforms and gradually began to learn about crypto. It's been amazing
Due to unemployment rate in the country , most people looking for one way or or other to present money fails, and that's the reason most people come online to find a way of survival.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was very broke and looking for an earninng opportunity, and these forums came through for me. This is why I'm dedicating my time to learn and earn from them.

Since I was already earning money as a freelancer, I never wanted to get a job. Since I did not have a regular jobs and when I did not have any freelance projects, I began exploring the world wide web and stumbled upon writing site that paid for articles.

What makes you to start working online ,I can say there are many things that make's me to start working online ,this things include lack of money and many of them

I started working online because I needed an additional source of income and I needed to get more busy with my life so I thought of starting something online

The pandemic struck my earnings low, and made me thinking about online, that made me try out my luck to earn for the second time and it worked.

Well, to tell you the truth I am posting on various forums not as a substitute for work but to have fun and learn something new. I am only utilizing my time on forums instead of wasting on facebook

I started barely a month now and what made me jump into the fray is the potential of earning that is available online. And truly there are huge opportunities to make good money online.

I started working online simply because I could not find any good work offline, and with the recent COVID-19 going on, I had no choice than to invest my time online earning.

I started working online after I was unable to get good paying offline job for myself. It wasn't easy making the decision because I really don't know how to make money online when I started

My passion for anything online that brings aniut me making money from it from the comfort of my house or any location I find myself at on the surface of the earth made me to start making working online my dream path in life ever since

I was bored of my studies and routine one day and started to search how to make money online and I found lot of ways regarding cryptocurrency and free coins from where I started my online earning journey.

Covid pandemic made me to work online. There was nothing to do, therefore, I started spending more time online. That's how I came to know about earning opportunities.

I started working online because of two factors one. because of pleasure, 2. because I want to increase my earnings online. working offline has generated me some income but I felt the income is not that enough that makes me put an effort to.work online to make more.

I think we have all heard of "Betway" so here's the thing I don't like soccer it's not just interesting to me so I don't even know how to participate in Betway so my friends ended up participating and they removed a lot of money sometimes so that prompted me to look for other ways of making money

What made you decide to jump into the world of online work? It was many years ago, and in fact, I started with Fiverr. I originally did some art gigs and graphic design stuff, but soon realized my skills were lacking and I didn't feel comfortable providing a poor quality service.

Anyway, when did you start?
I decided to work online just recently and my decision was so that i could make extra money even though ive loved the online space for quite sometime now.

What made you decide to jump into the world of online work? It was many years ago, and in fact, I started with Fiverr. I originally did some art gigs and graphic design stuff, but soon realized my skills were lacking and I didn't feel comfortable providing a poor quality service.

Anyway, when did you start?
I started during the pandemic. I actually learnt it was lucrative and the easiest way to make money even in the comfort of your home. It has really helped me.

At first it was boredom during the pandemic that forced me to start making money online but I have now realised that there are a lot of valuable information in this sites.

First I will say Money got me to start writing online,and the pandemic issues,things wasn't really easy during covid 19 lock down so any thing that could fetch money was what I adventured into that is why am working online

I decided to work online because I do normally watching movies online without paying me a dime instead I waste the data, the I now think that instead of wasting time without any benefit, can't I do something meaniful then I developed interest in online job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds