Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What made you decide to start working online?

I am quite fortunate to work and make money online. I never wanted to have an offline job and i have always loved to make money online. The only problem is that I am not making enough money online. However, I just hope that I will make enough money when I will start trading cryptocurrencies within a few days for sure. May Allah help me.

Advertisement Placeholder
The decision came as far back as when I was at the university when I met some students making money even while I'm the school. Online money is very sweet

I made a decision to start working online on a part time basis when my income couldn't sustain me for a month. My income outweighs my expenditure!

The lack of jobs is what pushed me and changed my orientation because even as a graduate in this country,no job is guaranteed so one has to think outside the box

For me it’s the freedom , I want to be able to earn money and also have tome for the things I love because I thing life is more than doing a job that you hate you miss out on so much in life

I have seen many payment proofs of several thousands of dollars online couple of years ago. That was very motivating. I was thinking back then that I have discovered o goldmine. Soon I have realized, that is not that easy to earn thousands of dollars online:). But I continued my online journey, as I loved being active online.

I have seen many payment proofs of several thousands of dollars online couple of years ago. That was very motivating. I was thinking back then that I have discovered o goldmine. Soon I have realized, that is not that easy to earn thousands of dollars online:). But I continued my online journey, as I loved being active online.
Working online is one of the hardest ways to earn money from my experience. Many believe it's easy, they see it as something you just sit all day and operate your smartphone or laptop. Which online work have you gotten involved with?

What made you decide to jump into the world of online work? It was many years ago, and in fact, I started with Fiverr. I originally did some art gigs and graphic design stuff, but soon realized my skills were lacking and I didn't feel comfortable providing a poor quality service.

Anyway, when did you start?
I started work online early this year and on this platform few months ago. It has been an amazing experience, making extra income to compliment my offline income is wonderful.

The main reason was because I have a lot of spare time in my life and I wanted to use the spare time for something productive and beside I have a natural interest in online business since you will only have to do it on your spare time alone.

I also wanted to work full time online because you are your own boss. You work when you want, your family is close to you. And if you’re lucky you do the work what you love to do. For some their work is their hobby as well.

I just wanted to get the feeling of being independent and be able to earn extra cash on my own without having to bug my parents for every dime I need. So I went in search of ways to earn money online

the first online website that's pays me was bizdustry.i joined bizdustry to make good money .I also try to take care of myself and also help in the family.bizdustry has helped me.

The biggest factor that pushed me to start working online is the need to make my own money. It seemed like a great thing and it has turned out to be a truly fulfilling thing to have.

the first online website that's pays me was bizdustry.i joined bizdustry to make good money .I also try to take care of myself and also help in the family.bizdustry has helped me.
Bizdustry here is a great place for us to work with the website can provide and give us what we want,but I will advice that you look for some other profession and learn online,I chose to work online because I use to always dream about it I dream to become a blogger right from my youth and today that is the profession that put food on my table

I decided to start working online because I want a better life for myself and i can't just focus on offline activities alone because the earnings alone cannot be sufficient for me , so i am working online to save money and start another offline business,

One of the things that made me start working online is the fact that I love being online, so I thought that instead of just wasting data streaming videos for fun, I can convert that energy to making money from online forums. That was how I started

Bizdustry here is a great place for us to work with the website can provide and give us what we want,but I will advice that you look for some other profession and learn online,I chose to work online because I use to always dream about it I dream to become a blogger right from my youth and today that is the profession that put food on my table
wow that's great.seriously I know nothing about blogging but I know one can earn meaningful amount from it.but what will be your advice to a newbie.

Financial freedom is the reason why I start to look for opportunity to make money online. I wanted to make full-time income and still have free time to do some other valuable things.

What made you decide to jump into the world of online work? It was many years ago, and in fact, I started with Fiverr. I originally did some art gigs and graphic design stuff, but soon realized my skills were lacking and I didn't feel comfortable providing a poor quality service.

Anyway, when did you start?
To be candid there's no job employment everywhere and the government current is not helping the matter of the economy and the country at large. So how do we get a daily living? That's a big question that is thrown to the table of individual. Online job has help alot of people and the i.t personal at large, you make a lot of online business has help a lot of people and it has been a big goal for the people especially the youth.

To be candid there's no job employment everywhere and the government current is not helping the matter of the economy and the country at large. So how do we get a daily living? That's a big question that is thrown to the table of individual. Online job has help alot of people and the i.t personal at large, you make a lot of online business has help a lot of people and it has been a big goal for the people especially the youth.
Online work is very helpful infact I dream of working online right from time when I was in colledge,I dream to become a broker and I started creating free blogs with blogger and webly then put some content in it promote it and someone advice me to monetize it with adnetwork which I do and today all my blogs are making me some side money from my little traffic thou I knowit was difficult

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds