Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

Advertisement Placeholder
Asset is the major thing I spend all my savings on. The reason is that I believe I said she can give me more money. I said give me chance to earn passive income while I'm not working or sleeping. I have made savings integral part of my life.

At the moment 85% of my online earnings have been re-invested into Cryptocurrency. I'm investing hoping things turned out good for me in the future.

Am saving to meet up with the growing demands of my kids. The economic situation in my country, is currently harsh so I want to be able to afford their needs.

I am trying to save money for future. It is important to earn money to pay your bills but equally important is to save money for your future needs, especially for emergency situations.

There are some personal project in an say I am saving my money for, like the housing project of deciding wether to buy a house or build one for myself. That's one major thing I'm saving money for now

I am currently saving money to start a business because I already have a very good business idea which I think will be very successful.

Although i am a student and from the small pocket money I get from my parent and from the little I usually earn from my online hustle. I try to save a small amount of each I get in plan to purchase a system for myself.

I do save money for different purposes but the main is to invest it whenever i saw an opportunity to invest and I'm comfortable with it.

I really want to save some money for buying a nice car , a car will help me a lot with my job but before that I need to increase my income to make it very soon .

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
Am currently not saving my money for anything like family issues, but am actually saving to start up a business real soon.

Everyone has debts, debts that worries us a lot. And when we have funds, in order to meet up with the demanding tasks that needs financial attention, we need save for it.

Saving money can be used for many reasons, for a celebration, to buy a house, to carry out an activity etc but basically, it's grouped into saving for expenses or saving for investment, I save for the both.

well currently I am saving up for an item I would love to get, the truth is for me to get there I will have to be very patient and hard-working considering what I want to use the money to do gotten from this platform I am sure I know it's going to take a while before I go with any sort of money.

I have a family to take care of and so there things that we are targeting to have, like a car,house and other essentials.

I am saving so that I can buy myself a new computer, I want to learn graphics design and web design
Same. All I’m looking for is something bigger.
This extra-small version of an iPhone has never given me any problems so I really can’t complain or speak poorly of it.
It’s just the font. Very small. And even if I adjust it to LARGE then the words sort of run off the page (or phone, should I say) and I find myself having to scroll side to side. That’s a pain. Also, a larger phone doesn’t necessarily mean larger font... it just means larger screen. At least that’s what I’m learning as I’ve been shopping around.
Might need to go for Chomebook.. still undecided.

I have a family to take care of and so there things that we are targeting to have, like a car,house and other essentials.
The family is the most important part of life for me. My savings is actually for real estate that could give us income. But I am also saving for emergency cases particularly for issues that are related to health. Being sick now is very expensive that we have to spend big money for treatment.

There are many things that I am saving money for. I am currently saving money for my business expansion and to purchase a real estate property in a very close neighborhood.

I'm actually saving my money for business for now. I want to setup another Business and the profit I'm seeing from my first Business will be used to start off my second Business any time soon

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds