Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of phone do you have?

What kind of phone do you have?

• Android

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Iphone

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Google

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Most of my mobile computing is done on an iPad. Though I have an iPhone for the things that for whatever reason can't be done on an iPad (Uber, I'm looking at you here)

I currently have the Huawei P30 Pro which runs Android. I have had it now for just over a year and it still works really well for what I use it for so I am hoping that it will last another year or so for me before I will need to upgrade.

I have had a Motorola Moto G Fast for the longest time, I love its gestures and the general size of the phone.

Last edited:
Started my smartphone use with a few different iPhones, but got burned out and went to a flip phone in 2018. I had a small stint with the amazing Galaxy Note 10 all of last year and the start of 2023, but recently switched back to the good 'ol flip and have no desire to go back.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-20 at 14.35.20.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-20 at 14.35.20.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 1
I have an iPhone 13 Max Pro. I used to have Samsung Galaxy's but I would manage to break them so frequently. Nothing against Android, I just needed a better phone that wouldn't crack the screen/protector every other day it felt like lol. Switched to iPhone and it's all I really need. :) I do miss the ringtones on Android, but eh not that awful.

Poll will be slightly skewed.. as in my case, I have a Pixel 4a and a Pixel 7 Pro sitting in a box unused, not to mention:
iPhone 11 Pro
2x Phone 10
and numerous Android based phones, going as far back as to the Motorola Droid.
The ONLY active one on my cellular line is the iPhone 13 Max Pro (1TB) and I keep it active because it syncs well with my Mac desktop. The others are used on WiFi for testing.
I tend to keep my phones as I've had many an instance of a friend that is not as well off trashing theirs and not being able afford a replacement.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite but am looking to get a new phone soon cause the battery life is starting to be pretty bad.

Looking at the Nothing 1 phone as my next purchase.

My first ever smartphone was an HTC but can't remember the model. Probably had a few phones between the HTC and the iPhone 4 I owned but cannot remember. After the iPhone 4, I have owned:

iPhone 5s
Samsung galaxy a5
Huawei (can't remember which one)
OnePlus 6
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11

I have an android being a fan of Samsung. Currently I have the Galaxy M51. If I ever have to switch to a new phone, I would try to get the latest version of the Galaxy S series.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor