Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of business can you start and make profit of $20 in a day?

There are alot of online and offline businesss you can start and probably earn up to $20 daily such as online tutoring.You can actually make that amount of money if you are selling something like electronic in a location that is highly populated there's a possibility that you can even make more than that in a day but I don't know about the selling other products, you can just try this

Advertisement Placeholder
There are so many business you can start up and you will make 20 dollars a day. Starting a cybercafe business close to students area can pay you more than twenty dollars everyday, and this business you can strat it with a little capital and it only require little skill.

Business u can do to get $20 per day
1: selling an eBook online
2: sell a course
3: have a trading strategy that gives 10% on a $200 acct

Any business can make you earn that amount of money or even more that involves buying or selling, let's say e-commerce for example, but the only condition is that the sales must be a bit high

Please how experienced are you in trading? And what kind of trading do you do? Is it crypto currency or forex trading? Which ever one you are successful and experienced in trading, I'll be more than happy if you put me through please.
I do the both trades and they are both profitable. Only that I prefer crypto currency trading for you don't have to wait for a trade to complete before going to another trade. Forex trade too has is own advantages over crypto trade

I do the both trades and they are both profitable. Only that I prefer crypto currency trading for you don't have to wait for a trade to complete before going to another trade. Forex trade too has is own advantages over crypto trade
What is the minimum capital I can use to start trading cryto? And also forex?

Well, there are businesses that can fetch such amount for you in a day, but your question should be; What kind of business can fetch you averagely $20 a day? The answer, yes there are. I can buy and supply garri, a sample food in my country and make even more than the stated amount in a day. Why? Because it is a household food in my country, and 90% of people living in Nigeria consume garri everyday.

Wow! A whole $20 daily? Although I cannot decide yet on its possibility or impossibility generally but in my country Nigeria, I don't think this is possible when the minimum wage is even being fought upon daily by worker's union, the workers, and the government. I don't think there's an online job that can produce that much neither any offline job that can produce this much. It's percentage possibility is below 20%.

Any physical business which is of great worth can give you$20 or upto $20 per day. A composite business of fruit and vegetables is a great business or utility store business because these are the necessities of life and everyone has to buy it on daily basis. So it can easily give you$20.

Even my own offline gaming network doesn't give such kind of dividends in a day. I wonder the kind of offline small scale business one can start and make up to $20 a day with. If you have any suggestion of such kind of business initiative that can bring such amount you can do asap, I'm open to get your replies, thanks.
Even my own offline gaming network doesn't give such kind of dividends in a day. I wonder the kind of offline small scale business one can start and make up to $20 a day with. If you have any suggestion of such kind of business initiative that can bring such amount you can do asap, I'm open to get your replies, thanks.
There are list of job you can do with $20. Examples are: Pet Sitting, House Sitting, Babysitting, Blogging and Promoting It, Direct Sales, Selling Used Books, trading crypto currency also. You can start business with them and you may end up earning more than $20 dollars in a month

I do not think there is, except gambling and maybe forex, yet it is still not sure to be makiNg the profits constantly everyday, although at the end of the month, it's possible to have made more than 600$ but making it everyday may not be achievable as patronage doesn't come everyday from businesses.

It means you have to earn $600 per week and that too doing a business it is tough for us Because in Pakistan even Prime Minister has about $1200 salary so being a normalam and earn half of PM of Pakistan is not an easy job. But if you are skill full like graphic designing etc then you can earn about $20 per day.

That is not too much to make daily to be honest. I know people in the transportation sector that make that daily by driving their vehicles. You can also make that amount by providing services like fixing phones or barbing. The truth is that any business can actually get you that, just depends on your customers.

There are many online and offline businesses that can make you more than that in a single day. One of them is transportation business, there is one of my family relations, who drives a minibus. In an average day he makes nothing less than 10000 naira.
There are also online businesses that can make you over that especially when you have a digital skill.
Yes it's possible to make about $20 with transportation business, but it comes with it's risks.

It's stressful, meaning you will be putting in long hour everyday. The other alternative is to be the owner only, and get returns after the day's work, I prefer it that way.

It is not an easy job at all to get $20 per day. But it can happen if you work more hard and it is also possible by offline and online jobs collectively. Like Investing at Crypto currencoes and as well by forex trading. You can also by joinig part time jobs. It is tough but get able.

Opening a petrol filling station in an area that is highly populated can make you to make up to $20 as a prophet in a day or even more but all this depends on the amount of people that is coming to your shop or to your station to buy something from you but with petrol filling station you can make $20 a day

The thing is you must determine the mode of the business, if it is online or offline.

Do you want to earn passively by making investment and then go to sleep and watch your money grow or earn actively by directly involved in the day to day operations of the business.

What is the minimum capital I can use to start trading cryto? And also forex?
The minimumto start trading either of the two is $10. But for better returns I will advise you to start with $50. $10 can still go with forex trading with leverage 1:100 . But for crypto currency $50 is the minimum.

According to my own point of view, I believe you can start a provision business and make up to twenty dollars as income a day. But first the provision business must be in a very good environment, if possible student environment, so you can get enough customer

According to my own point of view, I believe you can start a provision business and make up to twenty dollars as income a day. But first the provision business must be in a very good environment, if possible student environment, so you can get enough customer
Do you mean selling of everyday consumption like milk, noddles and many more like that. Since you are saying in student area, it is possible, but can up to that be made in just a day? Because there is not much gain in provision goods

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds