Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of business can you start and make profit of $20 in a day?

I know of one which I'm sure of if you have the money to venture into It. Its not necessarily u should have up to a million in your account. You can start the business with $1000 to buy the capital. The business I'm taking about is transportation business, you will earn more than $20 per day trust me
Can the $1k you mentioned buy a clean and sound vehicle for transportation purposes? If I'm to venture into such kind of business I will opt for transporting goods to various destination than using it to convey passengers from places to places.

Advertisement Placeholder
Information Product (Create Your Own Digital Products - WarriorPlus)

This is by far one of the most profitable internet business models that anyone can get into, it includes creating eBooks, Video training or software to solve a problem. For example, if you have a great strategy for “Getting Back Your Ex Girl/Boyfriend”, create a book or video training around that and start selling immediately.

Even if you don’t know how to create a short report or you can’t make a recording, you can easily go the PLR and MRR way. (you get resell rights to other people's products and keep 100% profit)
[automerge]1612602186[/automerge]
Information Product (Create Your Own Digital Products - WarriorPlus)

This is by far one of the most profitable internet business models that anyone can get into, it includes creating eBooks, Video training or software to solve a problem. For example, if you have a great strategy for “Getting Back Your Ex Girl/Boyfriend”, create a book or video training around that and start selling immediately.

Even if you don’t know how to create a short report or you can’t make a recording, you can easily go the PLR and MRR way. (you get resell rights to other people's products and keep 100% profit)

Even my own offline gaming network doesn't give such kind of dividends in a day. I wonder the kind of offline small scale business one can start and make up to $20 a day with. If you have any suggestion of such kind of business initiative that can bring such amount you can do asap, I'm open to get your replies, thanks.
Offline business can fetch you that kind of money daily depending on your initial capital and how big or expanded your business is.
You want to huge profit in your business what you need to do is to invest money in your business.

Even my own offline gaming network doesn't give such kind of dividends in a day. I wonder the kind of offline small scale business one can start and make up to $20 a day with. If you have any suggestion of such kind of business initiative that can bring such amount you can do asap, I'm open to get your replies, thanks.
Mobile food survives
These days, we’re talking gourmet goodies like creme brulee, Kobe beef burgers, Korean barbeque, or even good old comfort food staples like cupcakes and grilled cheese. The trend is so big that many big food franchisors are now dispatching their own food trucks.

The key to a low-cost startup is getting a used vehicle that you can fix up. (One Seattle-based entrepreneur rehabbed a used Airstream.) Your other costs—marketing (mostly done on social networks like Twitter) and labor—are almost non-existent, unless you launch with a fleet.
Don’t overlook good, old-fashioned food carts either, which you can purchase used for around $2,000

The nunirous kind of eranings the main things are the posible earning are the dollars 30 in a day if u have a hard working now and then we talk about money and money and the money is time for the month of sale to make sure that the company to pay for the service. The persons are make the business point they have to earn money on a same day.

I think food business can yield that amount daily or provision stores,and that even depends on your location too. If you also do subscriptions such as dstv and others ,you can achieve the set income. However, there will be rise and fall in the income sometimes.

20,000 dollars is about ten thousand Naira in Nigerian currency. Getting such profit in a day with a small-scale business can be really tasking, and difficult. In my opinion I think you can get such an amount if you will provide services to people. For instance if you are a phone technician, it is very easy to get such an amount daily.

Well you can get this through freelancing.
Freelance jobs like affiliate marketing, copywritting, tutoring are high paying and you can make that amount in a day depending on your how well you work and jobs will not even come everyday but I believe people make that much and more in a day .

Well , I know people who are into cyber cafe business who earns more than $20 per day . The business is diversified in such a way that they print billboard , stickers , banners ,etc and also do the typing and printing stuffs associated with cyber cafe .
I have plans to start the business soon if I get the needed Capital

To make $20 per day is not easy job . But I think there are many ways from we can get this amount. We can work on some online business platform where we can posting and share our ideas. Investment in different crptyo currencies are very good idea to make$20 or more money.

There are many businesses one can go into in which he can gain $20 per day
But for me I will go for the kind of business buy buy each and every passing day
I will got for restaurants business
Where I cook food and other eatable items

You need to be serious, tough and reliable. Because that's the one thing I'm sure they didn't tell me when it comes down at 'Million Dollar Man.When we do our research (you may think this is ridiculous) then what are we dealing into or don´t we trust each other enough to even speak up because someone just said something hurtful/divisive towards another person?

Can the $1k you mentioned buy a clean and sound vehicle for transportation purposes? If I'm to venture into such kind of business I will opt for transporting goods to various destination than using it to convey passengers from places to places.
Oh no my brother, let's start with bikes.... but if you have the capital to buy a new bus for passenger, u need more than that roughly $10,000 to buy an hummer bus.. I think thats a whole lots of money. But u can start with cycles get installations for one year

Am very certain of food and restaurant business. If you engage in selling of food and drinks to people there is such probability of earning 20$ and above daily. Because people eat and drink everyday. Not everyone have the time of cooking at home. Instead of that they buy food at restaurant.

Oh no my brother, let's start with bikes.... but if you have the capital to buy a new bus for passenger, u need more than that roughly $10,000 to buy an hummer bus.. I think thats a whole lots of money. But u can start with cycles get installations for one year
Hmm, I don't know much about the cycles type you are talking about for installation purposes. Maybe one need to buy fairly used hummer or another cheaper bus that gonna do the transportation job well like what hummer bus can also do.

There are businesses you can do that will fetch you 20 dollars per day. Business like selling of phones and even poultry animal like chicken and so on. Phone business is good, when you have little capitital to start it, like starting from buy one or to phones and before you know it, you can make 20 dollars.

Please how experienced are you in trading? And what kind of trading do you do? Is it crypto currency or forex trading? Which ever one you are successful and experienced in trading, I'll be more than happy if you put me through please.
My dear, it is all a matter of choice, any business that moves you and your heart accept it, just go for it and you will surely perform well on it. As I am, I have my dream business and once I establish it, and put my mind there, it will surely pay.
[automerge]1612606351[/automerge]
Please how experienced are you in trading? And what kind of trading do you do? Is it crypto currency or forex trading? Which ever one you are successful and experienced in trading, I'll be more than happy if you put me through please.
My dear, it is all a matter of choice, any business that moves you and your heart accept it, just go for it and you will surely perform well on it. As I am, I have my dream business and once I establish it, and put my mind there, it will surely pay.

Hmm, I don't know much about the cycles type you are talking about for installation purposes. Maybe one need to buy fairly used hummer or another cheaper bus that gonna do the transportation job well like what hummer bus can also do.
Well.... you are right you can buy a daily used hummer bus to do what u want to use it for but as a car dealer I don't advice people to buy fairly used cars applied to bus to save you stress and disappointment, but you can if you are lucky to get it from a trusted fellow

Well.... you are right you can buy a daily used hummer bus to do what u want to use it for but as a car dealer I don't advice people to buy fairly used cars applied to bus to save you stress and disappointment, but you can if you are lucky to get it from a trusted fellow
Yeah, i won't advise any online or my friends to go for fairly used cars. Cos i know some risks involve in such kind of purchase. Its all about luck to get a sound one that is able to serve you sometime before breaking down. It is good to save money and purchase the new one cos it has longer stay than the fairly used type.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds