Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of business can you start and make profit of $20 in a day?

depends on what kind you are talking about. If the job pays well and still offers me the opportunity to focus on other things I would definitely go for it. I do not want a business that would take all my time. The

Advertisement Placeholder
Truth is that any good business can give you that and even more. The most important thing is that you have to be focused and grow it. Another good business is agricultural line because you can earn as much as you want by expanding.

For less than $20, companies that you can start. The good ideas are TaskRabbit and Lyft, but that's just the tip of the iceberg. ...
Sitting Cat. ...
Seated Home. ...
To babysit. ...
Blogging and facilitating it. ...
Direct Transactions. ...
Used Books Selling. ...
Just washing.

You can start POS that is withdrawing, transferring and depositing money, also you can do iced block for those selling soft drinks. You can as well engaged in on line business that pay in dollars. Even transport business like uber

It's amazing how many people have a computer and still don't know how to make flyers, presentation decks, and other visual assets for their business. If you've got a good design sense, are familiar with your word processor and already have a laser or high-quality inkjet printer, you can get into desktop publishing. Create a really great-looking portfolio for yourself and go door-to-door.

Even my own offline gaming network doesn't give such kind of dividends in a day. I wonder the kind of offline small scale business one can start and make up to $20 a day with. If you have any suggestion of such kind of business initiative that can bring such amount you can do asap, I'm open to get your replies, thanks.
In every type of business there is need of hard work and efforts.
At the initial stages, you have to work day and night to stabilize your business and after that I think you can get profit of $20 on daily basis from the business of of fast food like Burger, pizza and fries.

Yes I will immediately go into my dream business that has a very high chance of profit making whereby I can recoup the capital for the business in 5 months. I have made very concrete plans on this business that I feel that this business is fail proof already.

Blogging is the best answer, you can create a blog, first choose a niche that is best for you, you can start a news blog, entertainment blog, sports blog or Heath blog. You can also be a freelancer and make lots of money

Almost all businesses that I know offline makes that amount or more in a day. One of the business that I am super sure that makes more than that is provision store business. provision stores business makes a whole lot of money on a daily basis because they deal in mostly wholesale quantity of goods.

In every type of business there is need of hard work and efforts.
At the initial stages, you have to work day and night to stabilize your business and after that I think you can get profit of $20 on daily basis from the business of of fast food like Burger, pizza and fries.
I think you made sense with your suggestion, selling burger, pizza and fries will be lucrative and i can even earn more than the $20 i mentioned. But this kind of business initiative requires strong capital to set it up cos you'll need to rent a hall that or a building to make up your business to be up and renting.

Yes i think so because its one of the most important pre-equisite for attracting customers, building structures outclass other building due to the fact that the way some house structure are bring built allow people in the urban area to have interest in that process it will in turn outclass other building that are not built wellYes i think so because its one of the most important pre-equisite for attracting customers, building structures outclass other building due to the fact that the way some house structure are bring built allow people in the urban area to have interest in that process it will in turn outclass other building that are not built well

Mini Importation has to be that business. You source products from Asia, preferably China and then sell to people in your country with a good profit margin. Do remember to test products before you import them.

Tour Guiding
Offer tour guides by signing up for free with a one of the sites or apps out there. One called Vayable.com will find your tourists for you in exchange for a percentage of what you earn.

My sister had the informal catering business - she would take orders from the employees of a nearby bank, buy the ingredients, cook the meal and deliver in time for lunch. Later on she got orders from other offices in the area that she was serving morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack to 30 customers. The estimated profit (in value of today's costs) for 1 customer is 40 pesos per day so she earns a net profit of 1,200 pesos in a day with all expenses already deducted. That 1,200 pesos daily profit is around $24.

If your product is of at a high value to your company, it might provide you $20 in monthly revenues. A composite company of fruit and vegetables, commonly known as a shop that sells both fruits and vegetables, is a business that is very good because almost anyone must purchase both fruits and vegetables on a regular basis. So $10 can be conveniently purchased with it.

Even my own offline gaming network doesn't give such kind of dividends in a day. I wonder the kind of offline small scale business one can start and make up to $20 a day with. If you have any suggestion of such kind of business initiative that can bring such amount you can do asap, I'm open to get your replies, thanks.

May be if one has good money (think at least $100) can invest in crypto trading that is possible to have 20% daily payment as profit. Though it is not a business but if you think well judge well it is more than a business.

Well question is good because all of us need to get money to meet our daily needs, and such type of questions help us to get more information about businesses. By the Way, I would suggest you to make small poultry farm at backyard of your house, and sale eggs everyday. They can give you more than your desires and you don't need to spend all the day in them. Rather you need to spend only two to three days there.
[automerge]1612491392[/automerge]
Well question is good because all of us need to get money to meet our daily needs, and such type of questions help us to get more information about businesses. By the Way, I would suggest you to make small poultry farm at backyard of your house, and sale eggs everyday. They can give you more than your desires and you don't need to spend all the day in them. Rather you need to spend only two to three hours there in a day.

I think that one of the best and easiest businesses to start is the sale of food, it can be on a small scale, there is also the bakery, sale of delicatessen or chickens and meats. Another option is also the possibility of working with a motorcycle taxi or with a private taxi.

Are we talking about a small scale business here or any size of business that can possibly make you $20 daily of which i know there are several businesses out there that can gross more than that amount on a daily basis. You can search out this ideas on the street.

I know of one which I'm sure of if you have the money to venture into It. Its not necessarily u should have up to a million in your account. You can start the business with $1000 to buy the capital. The business I'm taking about is transportation business, you will earn more than $20 per day trust me

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds