Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of ad placement should you pay for on Facebook?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
So facebook is actually a popular tool to advertise. I don't utilize it so much these days, but I realize it's usefulness when it's needed. Have you ever had to purchase ad placement on Facebook? And if so, did it work out for you? Or was it a waste of money to put up ads on facebook?

Advertisement Placeholder
My Facebook ads account got short down when I want to start placing advert on Facebook. From the video courses I have watched, I think feed advert is one that convert moves among all forms of advertisement on Facebook. your advert may not likely get approved if it happens that you are driving traffic out of Facebook. The best way out is to advertise the page of your website and then going out to your main website.

I have not placed a paid Facebook Ad yet but as I see it the paid Facebook Ad is very effective. The trick they do when you advertise on Facebook is to include the name of some of your Facebook Friends to indicate that they liked the ad. That happened to me several times, friends are asking why I liked the ad when I don't even know about it.

So facebook is actually a popular tool to advertise. I don't utilize it so much these days, but I realize it's usefulness when it's needed. Have you ever had to purchase ad placement on Facebook? And if so, did it work out for you? Or was it a waste of money to put up ads on facebook?
Facebook is one of the most effective and reliable method for proper advertisement and promotion of every type of business, and I don't think you need to pay money for advertising your products.
You can just create your own page and promote it with hard work.

Facebook ads are very good but you need to have knowledge on how to run ads with Facebook if not it would seem like a waste of money. Targeting, budgeting and type of campaign objective are very important for your as to succeed

My Facebook ads account got short down when I want to start placing advert on Facebook. From the video courses I have watched, I think feed advert is one that convert moves among all forms of advertisement on Facebook. your advert may not likely get approved if it happens that you are driving traffic out of Facebook. The best way out is to advertise the page of your website and then going out to your main website.
I agree with you,advertising on facebook is one of the means of generating traffic to have awareness on your products and services you provide, another means of not going into much stress as you have said,is by placing your web link on the Facebook website so people can access your web directly from that link.

I never purchased Facebook Ads before during promotional events. I use the free advertisement means to showcase my followers, friends, family and love ones what i have in stock for them. I have heard several good things about Facebook ads, how it helps place ads on top and making it receive viral views from its broadband users.

I have used facebook ads many times. I have not only advertised my events through facebook, but also websites and even the page. If you target your ads properly, facebook ads are highly effective.

I am thinking to build a facebook page and advertise my page so that I can have a lot of followers. I am eying for at least 10k followers on my page so that I can start using my page for making money.

I've been trying to purchase one of resent but it seems not to be successful, because of my mode of payment. I chose to pay by debit card,but keep rejecting my card because I couldn't get the otp they send to my mobile number. So am not giving up tho,still trying on another way to go about it.

The best way to use facebook to build your business is by building a page with a large following, However, do not just focus on the number, focus on the quality followers, the people who are actually interested in your business.

I use Facebook ads a lot and it's quite effective but it also depends on how to set up your ad, the ad copy, your pricing and target. There are many ad objectives and you need to choose which is suitable for what you want to achieve. Also note that the first time you run the ad maybe a learning process so you may not close many deals as you'll like to

Well... I have plans using it when i have enough capital or funds for advertisement because i believe if properly used it will yield fruithfully

Be Inspired, Be informed.

Be informed always because information is knowledge and it carries power to succeed.

The best ads to run on Facebook still remains pay per click. This means that the platform won't charge you a fee if no one is clicking on your promotion and if someone is clicking your ads you will be sure that someone is reading your promotion and it might likely convert to sales for you

I have used facebook ads many times. I have not only advertised my events through facebook, but also websites and even the page. If you target your ads properly, facebook ads are highly effective.
Thats what I said earlier, targeting, budgeting are very important to the success of your Facebook ads. They are highly effective once you get this right

The kind of advertising or marketing I will pay for on social media, particularly Facebook, is the one that deals with customers needs.

targeting and budgeting are not enough to succeed with facebook ads, you also need to use advertising methods. For example, you can boost your post, you can advertise your event, etc.

The only kind of advertisement that I will pay for on Facebook would be the targeted adverts feature on Facebook. This form of advertisement is quite effective and it will be the only form of advertisement on Facebook that I can pay for.

When it comes to the issue of ads on Facebook they have made it flexible and also based on what you want to achieve after the whole campaign. The type of ad you want to run should depend on the impression you want to create as well as the budget which have in place.

When it comes to the issue of ads on Facebook they have made it flexible and also based on what you want to achieve after the whole campaign. The type of ad you want to run should depend on the impression you want to create as well as the budget which have in place.
hello friend how are you? well i totally agree with you and i do the same for my ads as i want to have more referrals than i directly go to Facebook groups or pages to post my ads. and its working well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds