Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of ad placement should you pay for on Facebook?

I am just hearing it for the first time that Facebook is charging for payment. I have always being exposed to registering your ad page on Facebook and of it is get approved, then you have free to advertise for free on Facebook. Though it cokes with stringent rules and regulations.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the settings for creating a Facebook ad is to inquire about your Facebook ad placements.Facebook will automatically position your ad for you as a default choice. While this is the simplest alternative, is it the best option for your advertising needs?
The automatic placement function can cause your ad to be displayed in an ineffective or inappropriate manner.

It isn't a waste of money to post and advertisement on facebook but I have discovered that the kind of advertising on facebook that produces efficient results differs from one another. Only goods that are generally accepted or service usually get most feedback on facebook ads.

So facebook is actually a popular tool to advertise. I don't utilize it so much these days, but I realize it's usefulness when it's needed. Have you ever had to purchase ad placement on Facebook? And if so, did it work out for you? Or was it a waste of money to put up ads on facebook?
[/QUOT
Advertisement placement on facebook is a bit technical and requires good knowledge of how to use it to effectively produce a desired result. The first time i tried it, it was just a waste of time but as soon as I got the knowledge, it was a boom.

There are many kinds of ads you can place on facebook for your business campaigns. Just be sure you're not braking facebook advertising rules and regulations

So facebook is actually a popular tool to advertise. I don't utilize it so much these days, but I realize it's usefulness when it's needed. Have you ever had to purchase ad placement on Facebook? And if so, did it work out for you? Or was it a waste of money to put up ads on facebook?
For example you can't place referral links on Ads on Facebook so ads of Facebook are more for facebook products like facebook page or facebook group however half of external links are blacklisted by facebook.

The facebook ad you are putting out is based on ypur objective.You can use organic,free ad to promote your product to create an audience and follower you can then target these audience.
You can pay for boost post as it will give you results as well.

I prefer video ad to any other promotional ad online because video mostly speaks volume and catch the audience's attention than picture and text.

Facebook does not support pop-up advertisements; however, if it hypothetically did, then I would pay for it. This is because pop-up advertisements might be annoying but they are the best way to promote your product or website. It brings your product or website right at the face of consumer. However, I can understand that people certainly hate such kinds of advertisements and this might actgually hurt facebook, so I would suggest that banner advertisements would be preferrable.

A friend of mine uses Facebook ads placement alot and I must say that it is never a waste of time at all. You get to reach the highest number of Audience you can ever think of.

The type of ads placement you would like to pay for on Facebook depends on how important and special such project is to you. I will place ads that I will pay for if it were a political campaign though

Facebook is the best place to run an advert in the internet, it is the most populated social media platform. It have the highest number of users. I think that Facebook is the best when it comes to running ads. The best ads to run is page promotion. It is the best when it comes to promoting your page online

I haven't really purchased an ad placement on Facebook but I have some one who have. Facebook ended up banning his account.

I've not tried purchasing ads directly from facebook because i don't own a page to advertise much there. I just try to same my products, by uploading samples of what i want sale for my friends or well wishers to see and make purchase.

Its your choice it depends on how far you want your product to reach because that is absolutely what would determine your ads placement and others to make your product go far

You must be confused with placement but yes they have different option for your ads placement and you can choose based on your budget and your desired outcome for you page. So beware when you choose placement.

I don't have Facebook ads account, but Facebook is best website platform to use to advertise your product because Facebook is the popular social media to use.

I don't really know much about Facebook ads placement but I know someone who has carried it out before and it was successful. Sometimes, Facebook ban people's account while running ads.

I think, you need to first start building followes on your page. YOu can advertise your page or boost your page. Once you build large following, you can start marketing. I got this idea from forums

Well it is good to place an af on your Facebook to me is totally not a waste of money to others is called money seriously in other to make money you must spend money and with a lot of effort put together in other to achieve your set goals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds