Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What kind of ad placement should you pay for on Facebook?

i didn't actually pay for advertisement but received a coupon from them since i had a small page, and they gave it for free to test their services, it worked really weel

Advertisement Placeholder
Well paid Facebook ad is very effective especially when you utilise the right tools such as the proper copywriting and compelling ads so yeah Facebook ads good very well convert.

The thing about Facebook is that it has the highest amount of active users, it has the best algorithm to meet your customers and it is also cheap compared to other.

I think placing ads on Facebook is a very lucrative thing to do because it has a lot of people and develops a lot of traffic. if I have a business to run I'll definitely try Facebook because it's very reliable.

I won't want to pay for Facebook promotion because there is possibility of using Facebook to promote product for free , the person just need to have good Facebook page with good followers

So facebook is actually a popular tool to advertise. I don't utilize it so much these days, but I realize it's usefulness when it's needed. Have you ever had to purchase ad placement on Facebook? And if so, did it work out for you? Or was it a waste of money to put up ads on facebook?
Facebook is one of the best or simply the best most popular social media in the world right now , though i have not been placing ads on facebook, but facebook is the best sites for placing ads.

Personally, at the moment I don't have anything serious to advertise that would warrant me to use Facebook paid ads. But I know that it can be very effective. I have only used my Facebook profile page to place advertisements since I don't have anything serious and it is cheap or should I say free. That is my opinion.

Facebook has proven to be one of the most effective, credible and stimulus for customers connectivity and patronage. I've not placed an ads there before but I can bet on its effectiveness.

I am yet to place or adopt a Facebook ad to pay for. But I guess 'pay-per-click' pays as you click on an ad, this is better of.

The type of ad to place would depend on what you want to achieve. If you want quality engagement on your posts or want them to go viral, you'll have to place engagement ads.
There's also ads for web visits, for direct messaging or promotion of your Facebook pages. Different ads for different aim. Someone who's into e-commerce for example, would post conversion ads that would lead to traffic for his site.

I have posted my business on Facebook but I have never used the promotion option so I do not really know how it works. I have a friend who has promoted his business with the help of Facebook book and according to him, it worked out well.

Facebook is a world wide app. It is an app almost everybody all over the world uses and i don't think you should pay to place an advert on it because any post you make there can be seen world wide so what's the need to pay for it again?.

Facebook is more important when you use it to advertise products. But I think placement of ads might be a waste of time and money.

Not really friend. I have never have the experience of Using Facebook ads but with time I wish to learn how to use it. I have a friend who has used it before and he had a similar experience then.

Considering the number of users that Facebook gathered, it would be a very profitable venture to look into paying for ads on Facebook. You are guaranteed of the required result.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds