Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your major source of online income?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I do a lot of things to make money online from writing, designing, marketing, to selling.

My major source of income is Adsesne. I use Adsense on a half a dozen blogs and websites. I receive payment on my bank account on 21st of every month. It is just like receiving paycheck from your employer.

My second source of income is writing. Every month, on 28th, I receive money from Hubpages. I also receive payment from my writing assignments, as well as from paid to post sites.

My third source of income is selling. I sell digital goods. Every month I may not be able to sell, but when I sell I make really good money.

My third source is digital marketing and SEO.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow!! You've really got a great source of income from online jobs. I'm impressed.

Presently I make money online mainly by selling kitchen appliances, I'm hoping to expand my online resources though.

My major source of online income is still get paid to post website. I have also think of doing some freelancing work but to some extent it's very hard to get freelancing gigs online.

I think my own source of income is crypto trading i earn some amount of cash trading crypto online and also i am into affiliate marketing but i am still trying to earn some bucks online from it. Since its really hard

Your online source of income is a motivation for me. I'll work to improve my own online earnings by adding some high level skills to it in order to earn well.

It has been 11 years since I started working online. I work full time online. In the beginning years I was working 12-13 hours every day, without a single day break (unless I was sick, or has some serious business to attend). Even on my wedding day, I was working online. I have worked really hard to be here.

It is interesting that you have this wonderful opportunity to generate income online from different sites. This is because of the years spent and the experience that you have gained over time. I hope I have the opportunity to reach a higher level than I am now, since I am just beginning.

Submitting articles was my first venture in online work and I kind of enjoyed it. But when I started working on forums that seemed to be easier so I am now stuck in forums. Right now I am still looking for article submission site because I miss writing articles especially general topics. But the earnings cannot be expected like in forums that I earn when I post.

I only two major source of income online as at present, I am earning on one ptc sites elsewhere and I am also earning here at gpt forum.

I decided to make it just two because others site at pre not paying and I don't need to rush myself, I am happy here at gpt forum and the other get paid to post forum.

Wow!! You've really got a great source of income from online jobs. I'm impressed.

Presently I make money online mainly by selling kitchen appliances, I'm hoping to expand my online resources though.
Wow this is actually a nice one, kitchen appliances ia something that every house makes use of and cant actually do without. And with so many new houses being constructed. You can increase your sales by also going into home wares and appliances. Its a good business once you have got traffic.

My major source of online income is still get paid to post website. I have also think of doing some freelancing work but to some extent it's very hard to get freelancing gigs online.
Same here, always paid to post sites, like Bizdustry ❤️ and then I work transcription on the side. Usually medical transcription but lately it has switched to legal transcription and I guess I’m ok with that. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Hey I don’t know
I just take what comes my way.

I manage a little online store for myself. That is my major source of online money. I also do make sure I scout for other sources like working on paid to post platforms like bizdustry

I do a lot of things to make money online from writing, designing, marketing, to selling.

My major source of income is Adsesne. I use Adsense on a half a dozen blogs and websites. I receive payment on my bank account on 21st of every month. It is just like receiving paycheck from your employer.

My second source of income is writing. Every month, on 28th, I receive money from Hubpages. I also receive payment from my writing assignments, as well as from paid to post sites.

My third source of income is selling. I sell digital goods. Every month I may not be able to sell, but when I sell I make really good money.

My third source is digital marketing and SEO.
My own major source of income is my offline job,which I don't joke with and I always pray to god not to allow any human or so ever to take it away from me though.

My major source of online income is selling products online. I sell and promote a fashion products of a friend business and I get a good commission on any product that I sold.

My major source of online income is gambling. Don't get it twisted, the gamble responsibly and not for selfish and greedy purposes.

For now,it is writing on forums like bizdustry and beermoney forum. I also earn from airdrops and other crypto stuffs. I wish to start blogging soon but I need some time to cool of and a good number of audience when I start.

My major source of income now is cryptocurrency trading and I also earned some amount of money from paid to post platforms.

My major sources of income from an online medium is working on get paid to programs and also cryptocurrency investment which i find very interesting.

Major, well the word major is a strong word that is wh i will not say online comment and all manner of site clicking or thing nut rather i will say online work, for example, fivrr because is a platform that helps people meet there target faster and easy in as much as they do the right thing at the right time.

Affiliate marketing is a logical and flexible sales model that creates multiple income streams. However, it is not an easy, get-rich-quick model of income. Earning an income through affiliate marketing requires: Research into products, web traffic patterns, and follower interests.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds