Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your Idea of a business?

Didosky

Addicted member
Credits
What idea can you give those people who want to start a business but are lost on which type of business to begin with?

Advertisement Placeholder
What idea can you give those people who want to start a business but are lost on which type of business to begin with?
First Of all, because they have lost/fail on one business or the other, they should never give up but keep searching... I have same experience until i found one... They should perform a fiscal research on what problem they can solve and how they can resolve it...

I really can't give accurate Business idea to someone just because I don't know there area of interest. Personally, I will just tell them to research high demand goods in there environment and invest in it

The idea i will give to anybody that want to start a business but don't have the idea of what to start is to look at the area he or she is living and know what is in high demands and the supply if it is low then he or she start it up.

The idea I can give to a person who has lost / fail in a business that business is not what you can go into without proper planning, them need to have a good plan before going into business.

Well first idea is to check what you're good at.

At first I told myself wait the finance niche has good cpc so I should probably go into it. But then I asked myself if i actually knew alot concerning financial planning and stuff.

I know a bit but not enough to call my self a finance analyst,

But I knew about online business, and side Hustles and a pinch of personal finance and so I decided okay that's going to be it.

So my advice is to just look for what you're good at.

You are the one to come up with the better idea of business that you want. Your areas of interest and expertise with the amounts of money available at your disposal will determine the type of business that you will do.

That depends on the capital and the area in which the person is thinking of doing the business, so with that, I will know the kind of business I would suggest for him or her to do I guess.

I will say they should go for their interest and not just after the money, they have the higher possiblity of becoming really successful with a business they are genuinely Interested in.

The advice I can give those who want to start a new business is to make sure they understand the business they want to do by having the knowledge and experience needed to run the business successfully.

Even though not everyone will be successful in business, it is important to state here that, before you venture into any type of business, you have to make sure you are providing a need otherwise you will be out of business in no time.

There are so many business you can venture into depending on your interest and your location, some common businesses are super market, provision shop, electronic appliances and phone accessories

It will definitely sound funny to give someone a business idea without knowing the condition of that person what he is capable of doing and the available resources he hard at hand, how can he manage it? that's the question this always you be considered.

The idea I can give to a person who has lost / fail in a business that business is not what you can go into without proper planning, them need to have a good plan before going into business.
what do you mean by proper planing infact I will tell you if you start any business and fail its better you quit that business and go into some other business that may not really be your field before you even think of how to start you need to plan so as to avoid failure planing dont need to come latar its one of the first thing before you start a business

Anyone who wishes to see me for advise, I normally just there, I fit go one should between 3-5 so I smile am for yourself to see the work

There are lots of businesses and ideas for them depending on the individual too but I've had the restaurant business in mind for now and would definitely do that at some point too yeah

Any transactions or pattern of selling and buying is an idea if a business to me, no matter how small, since we have different types and categories of business

My idea of business is selling. Any kind of product to sell is one of the simplest because you just buy the products in wholesale, put a mark up and sell by retail. You earn a profit on the mark up. The profitability will depend on the kind of product and on the value.

My idea of business is selling. Any kind of product to sell is one of the simplest because you just buy the products in wholesale, put a mark up and sell by retail. You earn a profit on the mark up. The profitability will depend on the kind of product and on the value.
My idea of a business is anything that involves exchange that gives you profit at the end of every transaction can be called business a business can be an enterprise and organisation where things are produced and manufacture for the purpose of sales

Actually my next idea of a business is poultry farm, this is one business I'll love to invest in. The cash out is always bountiful, just that I need a little more tutoring on this...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds