Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your Idea of a business?

The business idea for startup is very simple and very straightforward. I would make my explanation very simple. Look for mentorship on any business that you think of before delving into it. Your mentor is arguably more experienced in the field and would provide you all the knowledge needed to successfully run the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing you could do for yourself before starting up a business is to have the required knowledge around the job. Ensure to get education from experts in the field because knowledge is power. This would help you pull successful trades and would expose you to the setbacks of the business.

They should sit down and assess their interests, passions and couple it up with the needs that the people around you have. Then you can use those your passions and interests to solve people's needs.

I would advise the person to read books , search online to get more direction and guidance ,if he or she plans is starting a business for him or her self to earn money online

It depends on the amount of capital the person has to start a business. Businesses like barbing, catering, laundry and Agriculture do not really require heavy capital and they are quite profitable.

To everyone who wish to start a business I will advise that knowledge is the most important element that can make a business to stand well. this is how to start, manage, control and to tackle situations when they arise at a given period of time.

My idea about running a business is very much straight forward. I want to create a business where I will solve the needs of people in the society while I will look for ways that they pay me for it.

My idea about running a business is very much straight forward. I want to create a business where I will solve the needs of people in the society while I will look for ways that they pay me for it.
That's a nice one, the first step would be to make a research on the problems that needs solution in your location, have you made any research.

Honestly I'm not a fan of giving out ideas. If you can't figure out what you are good at then it's best you wait till you figure it out. But then, agriculture investment. Nothing can ever go wrong here

There are so many businesses people can actually venture into and it I based on what the individual likes or what he or she can do when it comes to business

A business should be profitable enough to help the owner make good profits within a short time and also without having to pass through so many difficulty.

To the best of my knowledge, there are two ways in beginning a business - you can begin a business to fill a need or you start up one because you're passionate about it.
So find out which of these two you can easily fit into or which suits your personality best and start a business with that.

It depends on what one might have passion for because I might suggest a business type and it doesn't go well in the hands of the business owner. To anyone finding it difficult to arrive at a business type, I will suggest you try any business that has to do with food stuffs or anything consumable because it sells faster.

Before you start a business you must first know the business you are good at. You can't decide to start any business,just look for a business you have experience on.

Well, in order to help such person you will have to go pay a visit to his our her immediate environment or regions and make a research on how business operates there. In fact, I think that's his responsibility because only through that can he identify the type that interests him or her

What idea can you give those people who want to start a business but are lost on which type of business to begin with?
When it comes to the issue of going into a venture,one cannot say this particular venture is what can make you huge returns on investment,because at the end of the day,it all about the passion ans interest of the individual involved.Passion is the driving force.

Knowing the type of business to go into is very important as that is the one you will learn or get training on before starting. But it is rather unfortunate that some people go into business without having knowledge of it. As for getting business idea, I think one needs to keep her/she finds the right one.

What idea can you give those people who want to start a business but are lost on which type of business to begin with?
The first advice which I'm going to give to anyone who wants to start up a business is to know very well that business is very demanding because if you cannot invest your time and commitment in the business it will never succeed.

It depends on what one might have passion for because I might suggest a business type and it doesn't go well in the hands of the business owner. To anyone finding it difficult to arrive at a business type, I will suggest you try any business that has to do with food stuffs or anything consumable because it sells faster.
I believe a business is a chosen pursuit through which one earns a living.
So, the business person would have to decide on what business he or she can easily manage
Yes...food stuffs sells faster.

Well that is not difficult I would start with a question by asking them the type of problem they want to solve,but the love to do best from those little questions I can then Decide which business is fit for them

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds