Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your Idea of a business?

Knowing the type of business to go into is very important as that is the one you will learn or get training on before starting. But it is rather unfortunate that some people go into business without having knowledge of it. As for getting business idea, I think one needs to keep her/she finds the right one.
Why do you think people these days rush into different kinds of business hey know Notting about? Personally I think it's because they do not have the patience to actually learn and they must have seen other making profit from the said business so they just decide to go into it as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are different type of business for one to invest in. One needs to first of all find out what one is passionate about before deciding the type of business to start. It could be a small restaurant, a boutique, a baking store and so many.

I have 20 plus websites, These websites are my products for my business. I use these websites to generate ad revenue. I also sell these websites to make more profits. I also sell my services, and selling service is also my business.

I would like to propose an idea that’s not talked about enough; until you can fully understand the problems your business solves for you and how your business (your job) serves your, life you may struggle to understand how to best build the lasting customer relationships and internal culture you’ll need to grow a thriving business.

The idea i will give to anybody that want to start a business but don't have the idea of what to start is to look at the area he or she is living and know what is in high demands and the supply if it is low then he or she start it up.
Initially, I usually used to have so many business idea which I wanted to start out but currently I am also crossed into knowing more about cryptocurrency trading and forex trading.

Even though not everyone will be successful in business, it is important to state here that, before you venture into any type of business, you have to make sure you are providing a need otherwise you will be out of business in no time.
If you never really planned well before going into any kind of business even the little success that you might have in the business is not going to cover up for the failure that you are going to experience in the business.

The idea I can give to a person who has lost / fail in a business that business is not what you can go into without proper planning, them need to have a good plan before going into business.

Starting a business is in several phases. The critical stage is when the idea is formed and when it's implemented so one has to scrutinize all stages here so the business would stand.

What idea can you give those people who want to start a business but are lost on which type of business to begin with?
Before you actually start up any business you should make sure to learn everything about the business and also check out the location of a business to make sure that the customers there are what your business might have something to offer.

One thing we need to know about venturing into business,is that it should not be forced on someone,and one should not just go into business because there is profit there,because when the tide begin to turn,one cannot be able to sustain the momentum in the business.

If I will ever open a business, then the business idea will be about selling cats products to people, as of cats food, toys which can be played by cats, warm places for the cats to spend their time own and have satisfying nights like soft pillows or beds, or even small houses with blankets. Beautiful and unique collars for cats so then your cat will become more beautiful and with fashion, and more noticeable as well. I've always liked cats so that's where this cutie idea came from but I don't think I will ever open a business, just because I'm not a guy who fits being a business owner and also become opening a business require risks and I don't like taking risks in general.

Starting a crypto currency business is one of the best business idea you can ever have because its one of the best way of making money nowadays without getting scammed.
Initially, I usually used to have so many business idea which I wanted to start out but currently I am also crossed into knowing more about cryptocurrency trading and forex trading.

If you are starting a business, study the needs of the place where you are planning to put it up. The people around the vicinity maybe your target consumer. Your business should answer their problem so that you will have a good sale.

Firstly, you need to identify the kind of environment you will want to start the business on. After that you need to study the kind of businesses that thrives in that particular environment and you also need to check if there is a lot of competition in such a business in that particular location. You also need to be financially capable when starting a business.

I really can't give accurate Business idea to someone just because I don't know there area of interest. Personally, I will just tell them to research high demand goods in there environment and invest in it
Likewise me too cannot also give someone the accurate business idea because business is not what you can just go into without having full understanding about the business, so you need to understand it before you choose one.

Currently i am thinking of starting a palm oil business , and I was thinking of buying the oil when its cheap , howl and keep it for sometimes till its season is off and the price skyrocketed, and then sell it off.

Poultry business is one of the best businesses I can advise you to venture into. You need to get proper knowledge of how it works and enough space and on the long run you can make profit.

Starting a business is in several phases. The critical stage is when the idea is formed and when it's implemented so one has to scrutinize all stages here so the business would stand.
The formation stage is very important in any business,because that is where you will get to understand properlly the sector you are in and how the target client would respond to what you are offering,then you will need to understand cash flow and how to manage finance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds