Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

I am trying to save, although it is not easy, to buy a house or to give the down payment. Yes I am doing better than I hope I want to invest in real estate and save for emergencies. In the current situation in my country, saving is not easy, but I am trying my best to save every penny.
@Sariana i always enjoy your comments.
There are many reasons why we make savings.
Do you know that some people save money to get married. Yes people or couple who wish to get married save in order to meet up with their target.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
My savings are for my family so thatI we leave rented home and buy our own home and get car for kids to pik and drop from schools.
As I'm concerned with medical issues so I save my money for my treatment also.
Well these are basic needs now a days.

If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
I want to start a small scale business for my brother, and i also have many other plans, i want to buy a laptop and I also have to learn trading to get experience for earning profits from online investment. INshaAllah i hope I'll be able to achieve my goals soon.

For a student, it is not so easy to save money. That's why I didn't saved it. But I know the value of saved money. It helps us a lot to get those things which we wish to have. If I saved money ever, I would plan a trip with my friends to enjoy in the visiting areas of my country. Because pakistan is far beautiful than switzerland, having all the weathers and beautiful places.

Concerning the purpose of savings. Well, there are a lot of reason to saving money. It could be saving up to make enough money as a capital for a business you plan on doing or it could be for emergency reasons which i feel this is the most reason why people save, to have some a fallback fund on any emergency. One can save also to acquire his needs or wants.
You are right too. We can save money for emergency reasons.
Nobody knows tomorrow or what tomorrow can bring that is why we have to save ahead of the future.
By saying for tomorrow we will be able to secure a better future for ourselves.

As the name implies savings, which means to safe someone from stress, challenges,unforseen circumstances and emergency. Also for futuristic purposes which includes marriage or death ceremony, and other ceremonies.

I have two purposes for my savings. One is to prepare for unforseen circumstances. There are situation where something important happens and you will need money to basil yourself out, so saving is for that purpose. It is being said that what you saving will eventually save you. The second reason I saving is to invest to so as to make money money. I want my money to work for me. I look for good investment not get rich quick one, and invest portion of my saving in it.

I save 70% money from my earnings and I make a target and I want to invest in cryptocurrency trading in future because the more amount we invest in cryptocurrency it will beneficial for us.

For now I can't say exactly why I'm saving money. I guess it is just like the saying: save for rainy days. So I can rightly say that I'm saving for when the need arises.
But when I was a kid, I used to save for the purpose of playing video games at game houses😁. Yes that's right, I was so into it that my aim was to become the best in my city. Talk about silly ambitions 😂
[automerge]1611334112[/automerge]
For now I can't say exactly why I'm saving money. I guess it is just like the saying: save for rainy days. So I can rightly say that I'm saving for when the need arises.
But when I was a kid, I used to save for the purpose of playing video games at game houses😁. Yes that's right, I was so into it that my aim was to become the best in my city. Talk about silly ambitions 😂

First of all , I don't believe in saving money ,I prefer to invest my money so that the money will generate new income for me on daily or monthly basis. Savings is not something that is common for an investor ,thus I only save in order to prepare for unforseen circumstances .

There are many benefits to saving. We can brighten our future and from what I will save, I will build a new home and get a wonderful car and I will start my own business with it. I think saving is very important in our life and it is very powerful and we can benefit a lot from it.

Id rather save money for my future retirement, I'm making sure that I will retire peacefully which means avoiding debt, reducing financial burden, leaving a financial legacy and giving a sense of financial independence.

The importance of saving money is simple: It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things.

The purpose is to get enough funds for any emergency needs or petty needs. As for business, investments is helping me with that. My savings is really less because I feel investment is better than having to save. I save less and invest more

Yes everybody intention behind savinh money is to buy some good stuff for future or to invest in some good businesses and to gain a profit. Yes when i was younger i use to save money to buy colors and to eat some good food. But when we grow older our choices changes and it is converted to high demands and profits.

People saves money for various reasons. For some its for their travel goals, some save money to buy for their dream cars, some save for gadgets and so on. I think saving money for emergency funds should be a must. People should learn lessons from ants, they save foods for rainy days.

Saving money is a very good habit and saving is very important in life, every an individual most know how to save money in his life . And it will be much effective for him to save the money and will be beneficial for him at the time of difficulty.

If i am being ask the purpose of my saving? I save for unforeseen need and to pay my bills. I also channel part of my saving into business and investment.

I'm currently to currently saving to venture into full time cryptocurrency trading, rather than chasing some low paying off-line jobs. I'm also saving for some long term goals.

Alot of people have there reasons or purposes of saving money either for future uses or to get some important things for themselves. For instance I save money in order to start my dream business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds