Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the difference between self employed and business onwer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
being self-employed, you have people who are working for you but being an entrepreneur, you have people who are working with you and not just under you. In self-employment, you employ people to work for you while the whole mission, vision and progress of the business lies on your shoulder but for an entrepreneur, you have people working with you - you are the boss or d director or C.E.O or whatever you tag your post but you and your staffs forms a team and you work as a team, they bring you ideas and innovations.

Advertisement Placeholder
The owner of a business, for example, may enlist workers and basically become the chief—a representative proprietor who works and deals with the business. Self employed entities, sole owners of organizations, and people participated in an association are largely self employed.

Self employ and working under someone well, I will say it better to be safe reliant but sometimes one will require the technical know how to understand the technicalities so that the you will be able to establish your own and stay independent.

Last edited:
Self employed and business owner are two different things that most times look similar. Self employed person has her business to herself and has limited workers, like having 1-3 workers working for him. Business owners in a standard also has a business to himself but has work force of five hundred (500) and above

The owner of a business, for example, may enlist workers and basically become the chief—a representative proprietor who works and deals with the business. Self employed entities, sole owners of organizations, and people participated in an association are largely self employed.
Self employed means you own and run your business on ur own, you personally see to the day to day activities of the business, you account for no one, but business owner means you have a business someone runs for you, and accounts to u

A business owner is the CEO of the business he has the right over everything I. The business the owner of business can employee who ever he thinks he can work for him. and an employee are those that works in the business sector pr the company. They have no right to own any think in the company or the business sector.

This is really a tricky question because the both words mean the same thing. If l am self employed, that means l own my own business. Also, being a business owner means that l own my own business. But to be clear, maybe being self employed means running my business myself while being a business owner means owning a business but having other people run it. Hope l haven't confused you so far.

Business owner is someone who started his or her business and running it solely by himself to earn profit while self employed person is one who works for himself or herself it can be business or working for himself . Both can be seen as similar as you do things yourself.

Self employed is someone who owns a business and he or she is in charge of running of the business while business owners are those who establish business and then put someone in charge of the running of the business.

The difference between self employed and business owner are many but I will state few. Firstly, the self employed has authority over himself/herself alone while the business owner is the one that has control over himself/herself and also control people working under him/her.

A business person, is someone who is directly in trading or manufacturing activity, this activity could be carried on by anyone on his behalf, in his absence and even in case of death of the person, his decedents can take over and earn and earn.

The staff employed is the worked that were engaged by the business owner to work under him while the person that engaged him is the employer or CEO or business owner. They must work in team to achieve there organizational set goals.

According to what I have been able to learn in this forum, self-employed is someone who does not have a boss, but who works for him on his own, in a personal way for profit. In the case of the entrepreneur, he must create a business structure to develop, where he will have personnel under his charge.

I believe they're the same thing. when you talk about business owners, these are those that are self-employed, running their day-to-day activities without any supervision. They manage their fear of their business themselves I guess we should called that self-employed.

To me, there are no differences. Being self employed and being a business owner could mean the same thing but at times they could also be different. This in the sense that someone who is self employed can be the only one doing the business from beginning to end while a business owner can own the business and have workers working for him or her.

The difference is there for you to understand or rather for you to see a business owner is a self-employed person but a self-employed person might not necessarily be a business-oriented person that our people are working from home or work on their laptops on their mobile phones to earn a living and they work according to their own schedule and place you don't refer to them as interview known as but they are good if they are self-employed
[automerge]1612745371[/automerge]
The difference is there for you to understand or rather for you to see a business owner is a self-employed person but a self-employed person might not necessarily be a business-oriented person that our people are working from home or work on their laptops on their mobile phones to earn a living and they work according to their own schedule and place you don't refer to them as interview known as but they are good if they are self-employed

There is a similarity between these two. I cannot find any differences. Why do you ask these questions? This is very logical thinking. You don't need to explain further about these. Maybe they say when you are self-employed you are earning not that much while business owner invest so much money. But I cannot see any difference because they are related.

Self-employment means that you are the sole proprietor of the business, a member of a business partnership, or an independent contractor. A partnership is similar to sole proprietors in that there is no legal entity separate from the individuals in the partnership. They are responsible for all financials, and are not considered employees for tax purposes. Small business ownership is characterized by having others work for you. They can either be independent contractors or employees. If you have employees, you as the small business owner oversee their taxes.

The owner of a business, for instance, may hire employees and essentially become the boss—an employee-owner who operates and manages the business. Independent contractors, sole proprietors of businesses, and individuals joined in a partnership are all self-employed persons.

A business owner may and may not necessarily get involved in the days running of the business.unlike self employed who is actually involved in the daily affairs of the business.a business owner can run different business at a time without getting involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds