Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the difference between self employed and business onwer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference between employee and bu Serenity difference between employee and the owner of the business is that the owner of the business is the one who was the business why the up employee is the one who was hired to work and business owner and also work with the business owner so and employee is a desire to work very well to get his own salary why business owner is the one who really operate a business on its own

Advertisement Placeholder
All self-employed people are business owners, but not all business owners are self-employed. The IRS defines someone as being self-employed if they: Carry on a trade or business as a sole proprietor or independent contractor

A business owner is a person who creates a business and can probably have managers and other staffs who will be in charge while self employed is a person who owns a business and takes full responsibility of working and taking all charge of the business. A business owner probably might just get reports from the work but self employed might work alone.

The owner of a business, for instance, may hire employees and essentially become the boss—an employee-owner who operates and manages the business.
Alternatively, a business owner has an ownership stake but may not be involved in the day-to-day operations of the company. In contrast, a person who is self-employed both owns the business and is also the primary or sole operator.

I personally feel that business owner and self employed is almost likely to be the same thing and it's hardly to differentiate between them but nevertheless business owner owns the business while self employed may likely to be someone that is working for his or her self. A self employed person could be a professional in a field, maybe a doctor, engineer, lawyer and is self employed

Is there any difference between business owner and self employed?
Well, I think one is a concept while the other is a term. being self employed means you own some business of your own that nobody controls you, while a business owner is a person who owns some enterprise and who is the CEO of the so called entreprises.

There is no much different between the both terms, they are the same but people are just using them for different situation of worlds. Self employ use for a person that has a work that he/she is doing without having boss. And at the same time Business owner used regards to a person that has a business that generating a money for him/her, and the kind person can also be working under some one.

Both are the same, if you own a business that's makes you self employed because you created the work (owner) and you are also working for yourself. It is just the choice of words that differs not the real meaning.

business owner has an ownership stake but may not be involved in the day-to-day operations of the company. In contrast, a person who is self-employed both owns the business and is also the primary or sole operator. The taxation rules that apply to those who are self-employed differ from the employee or a business owner

They are really the same thing I don't know why you're what I wanted to deceive yourself a business owner is a self-employed person so no need of worrying about if you are correct or not if you are self-employed you don't really means that you must work for another person but for yourself

Self employed and business owners are the same the can also call it sole proprietorship, the owner of a business is someone that employees people to work for him/her and pay them after their work either day/week/monthly it depends on the agreement of both of them. Self employed is some that is not been pay by someone else for the service he or she offers

If you ask me, I don't think there is any difference. I think they are the same, using different terms. I am saying this because the moment you officially decide to earn income through your own business, you will become self-employed, and a business owner too.

As for me there's no different between the two because the two can also employee workers and also pay salary to workers and tell workers what they want
[automerge]1612726109[/automerge]
As for me there's no different between the two because the two can also employee workers and also pay salary to workers and tell workers what they want because it's a business work and you can also register your company also

when you say someone is a business owner means the person is the owner of the business but of course you expect that business to be a medium to a large scale company a big company but when you say someone is self-employed you're talking about the small-scale business someone just decided to open a store as it down there to start telling things that is self-employed but when you have huge amount of money and put into a business you are a business owner

self employed means he's freelancing or doing some sort of jobs where he has no boss or teammates in some occasions, when business owner he's the leader of some group and people are working for him (or with him, depending on how he sees it)

For example, a business owner can hire employees and basically become a boss - an employee-owner who runs and manages the business. Independent contractors, sole proprietors and partners are all self-employed.

A self ployed and a business owner can be entwined to be one and same thing but with a difference. A self employed may not necessarily be a business owner because what he does may not be registered but a business owner is most definitely self employed.

Self-employment is the state of working for oneself rather than an employer. Generally, tax authorities will view a person as self-employed if the person chooses to be recognised as such, or is generating income such that the person is required to file a tax return under legislation in the relevant jurisdiction.

The owner of the business or company can employs or hire some individuals for assistance for the main time,the owner is the person who own the business while hiring other fields to work with him.

I don't actually see any difference in been a business owner and also self employed. These two words are simply the same thing and the implies that you are managing a business of your own. So if you own a business you are self employed and also a business owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds