Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the craziest method you have used to advertise a business?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
There are so many ways you can advertise a business that is well known but in some cases, many can come up with obscure and crazy ways to advertise a business that many may not even think about and they tend to work really well for the person who tries the crazy method. I have known people to go as far as to have a tattoo on their body to advertise their business which to me, seems a little too extreme.

Have you ever used a crazy method to advertise your business and did it work for you?

Advertisement Placeholder
That is really extreme to have a tattoo of your business. I won't do anything crazy for any business, but I would work at the usual methods for a long time instead, tweaking things till I get what works.

The craziest method that I have used to advertise something is by placing it in a school football field knowing very fully well that children are going to see it and encourage their parents to buy it for them.

The craziest method of advertisement ever seen is the used of cute Indian lady picture used on a body lotion signifying that the fairness of her will be applicable to all it's user's including Africans.

The craziest method I have come across so far is using your Pastor to urge u to patronize a product. So once the Pastor say a prayer like this , many people would be rushing out to have their portion in the market and also have portion in the prayer.

I don't have a business at the moment because I don't see them as a good way to earn money offline, I prefer to work online and earn money than to have a business offline.

I don't own a business for now and so i've never used a crazy method to advertise my business. I don't think having a tattoo of one's business on one's body is a good way to advertise a business, i feel it might even scare away customers because not everyone is a fan of tattoos.

I don't own a business for now and so i've never used a crazy method to advertise my business. I don't think having a tattoo of one's business on one's body is a good way to advertise a business, i feel it might even scare away customers because not everyone is a fan of tattoos.

I have never advertised any kind of business. However, there are many companies that certainly do use many strange methods to advertise their business.

The craziest method I used to advertise my products was actually on YouTube, I made a comedy skit that went viral due to how hilarious it was. I made some sales though.

Well, that would be going directly to chat people up to let them know about my business and the services I offer. That's a poor marketing skill as it would make your customers sense desperation in you and you wouldn't want that.

Can't say I've really used any crazy methods, or really thought of any to be honest. I mostly used the traditional options available to me, and those have often worked fine for me.

The craziest method I used to advertise my products was actually on YouTube, I made a comedy skit that went viral due to how hilarious it was. I made some sales though.
I see, do you have a YouTube channel sir? I believe you must have been earning a considerable amount of money doing that, YouTube is a good place to earn money.

There are so many ways you can advertise a business that is well known but in some cases, many can come up with obscure and crazy ways to advertise a business that many may not even think about and they tend to work really well for the person who tries the crazy method. I have known people to go as far as to have a tattoo on their body to advertise their business which to me, seems a little too extreme.

Have you ever used a crazy method to advertise your business and did it work for you?
I doubt I have really used any method of advertising products and services which has been crazy or over the top. I normally make use of the conventional means of promotion such as social media, billboards and commercials on massemassedia platforms

Though in our business operations over the years we have not really done things that i could consider as crazy to be a form in advertising our business,we always make use of the social media to promote our business.

Though in our business operations over the years we have not really done things that i could consider as crazy to be a form in advertising our business,we always make use of the social media to promote our business.
Social media is one of the best way you can use to advertise your products online, if you know what you are doing you can be able to have a lot of customers online.

Social media is one of the best way you can use to advertise your products online, if you know what you are doing you can be able to have a lot of customers online.
That is one of the medium that has really helped me to promote my business,it has really been a good structure for me to put out my business to my target audience,and it is very cheap for my business as well.

Actually one of it was my advert was placed even at a film show centre for people to view even though it really goes a long way for telling people about my product.

I have never advertised any kind of business. However, there are many companies that certainly do use many strange methods to advertise their business.
Well, i've never really thought about a company's advertising as strange. All the companies advertisement i've seen seemed quite normal to me. What do you consider as a strange or crazy method of advertising a business?

There was a video that I made about a boy who was disturbing his mother to purchase a toy and to be honest that video made one of the most biggest cells that I have ever made in my business.

A lot of businesses prefer advertising their products on social media presently even more than TV stations. this is because on social media you are just one click away from patronizing the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds