Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the craziest method you have used to advertise a business?

A lot of businesses prefer advertising their products on social media presently even more than TV stations. this is because on social media you are just one click away from patronizing the business.

Well, this is because social media is now a new medium of advertisement and it is now becoming really common. In the past, radio were used by many people to advertise the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, this is because social media is now a new medium of advertisement and it is now becoming really common. In the past, radio were used by many people to advertise the business.
Advertising products on social media is even much better and it is cheaper. You can reach a lot of people within a short period of time. But advertising on TV stations is still very effective.

The most craziest method i used in advertising my business was through word of mouth advertisement because i don't really have any money pay for advertisement .

I have not done any crazy advertising. I have always used regular methods of advertising. However, I have often thought about advertising through temporary tattoos and I want to use college kids as my models

The most craziest method i used in advertising my business was through word of mouth advertisement because i don't really have any money pay for advertisement .
Words of the mouth advertisement is very good if you are able to reach a lot of people. If you are very good in convincing people it will actually be much more effective.

Though I don't considered this method as the craziest one simply because I have once seen other people's doing it to promote their business. The use of poster around people's house telling them such business exists.

Drawing a tattoo to advertise your business is extreme. I have not use any crazy method to advertise my business before. But I have seen people advertising their goods by dancing on the road.

Wow having a tattoo of your business is pretty extreme though, but all in all that's the person's choice. The highest i have done so far is give out my designs to different persons for free just so when they post it they can refer their contracts to me.

Well to me the craziest thing one have either use to advertise his or her business is by using social media platforms. Though it can be seen a craziest thing but sometimes I see it as the best.

Personally I haven't engaged into any craziest method to advertise my business but rather I have been making used of the media platform such as the Facebook to advertise my business online.

There are so many ways you can advertise a business that is well known but in some cases, many can come up with obscure and crazy ways to advertise a business that many may not even think about and they tend to work really well for the person who tries the crazy method. I have known people to go as far as to have a tattoo on their body to advertise their business which to me, seems a little too extreme.

Have you ever used a crazy method to advertise your business and did it work for you?
I used a very crazy method sometime ago. I had to stand in between the market and started advertising to people one by one. It was fun but I was a bit shy. It was indeed a crazy method.

There are so many ways you can advertise a business that is well known but in some cases, many can come up with obscure and crazy ways to advertise a business that many may not even think about and they tend to work really well for the person who tries the crazy method. I have known people to go as far as to have a tattoo on their body to advertise their business which to me, seems a little too extreme.

Have you ever used a crazy method to advertise your business and did it work for you?
Sometimes when I remember the methods by which some products are advertised, I just imagine what motivated them to do such but most times it works out for them. I haven't done that anyways so I can't say much about it

Drawing a tattoo to advertise your business is extreme. I have not use any crazy method to advertise my business before. But I have seen people advertising their goods by dancing on the road.
Dancing on the road to advertise your business is actually a very popular method in this part of the world. A lot of people uses it a lot to attract the attention of so many people.

Dancing on the road to advertise your business is actually a very popular method in this part of the world. A lot of people uses it a lot to attract the attention of so many people.
Yes, You are not far from the truth. But I actually find it weird that you have to dance on the road to advertise your business. Can you dance on the road to advertise your own business?

A lot of companies that are into selling of provisions and drinks makes use of the strategy very well to promote and market their products in the general public. They seems to have a lot of sales from it.

A lot of companies that are into selling of provisions and drinks makes use of the strategy very well to promote and market their products in the general public. They seems to have a lot of sales from it.
Yes, it is a very effective method of advertising anything. People love entertainment and whenever you advertise things entertaining them they will probably patronize you.

Yes, it is a very effective method of advertising anything. People love entertainment and whenever you advertise things entertaining them they will probably patronize you.

Yes that is very correct from my observation and it even gets better when they offer discounts at their point-of-sale where they are promoting their products and services in that way in the general public. It brings in a lot of people into buying what they are selling.

Yes that is very correct from my observation and it even gets better when they offer discounts at their point-of-sale where they are promoting their products and services in that way in the general public. It brings in a lot of people into buying what they are selling.
True, I also discovered that whenever they are advertising something like that they always give discounts. It will probably attract a whole lot of people because of the discounts and their way of advertising.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds