Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the craziest method you have used to advertise a business?

Well, this is because social media is now a new medium of advertisement and it is now becoming really common. In the past, radio were used by many people to advertise the business.
Going from ones house to another. It was very strenuous and tiring but at the same time it was very helpful. The method increased the rate of profit at that very moment in the business

Advertisement Placeholder
True, I also discovered that whenever they are advertising something like that they always give discounts. It will probably attract a whole lot of people because of the discounts and their way of advertising.

It is a business selling strategy that has been proven to work very well on countless occasion which is why most businesses that employ such advertising means, will always make use of that strategy to sell more of their product.

It is a business selling strategy that has been proven to work very well on countless occasion which is why most businesses that employ such advertising means, will always make use of that strategy to sell more of their product.
Yeah, I also found out that so many big business ventures use that strategy and it actually works and creates a lot of awareness. Even telecommunication companies use it here.

Yeah, I also found out that so many big business ventures use that strategy and it actually works and creates a lot of awareness. Even telecommunication companies use it here.

The telecommunication businesses are huge organisations in here. They always use advertisements in order to promote their business successfully. The fact remains that many businesses use traditional advertisement methods.

The telecommunication businesses are huge organisations in here. They always use advertisements in order to promote their business successfully. The fact remains that many businesses use traditional advertisement methods.
Yeah, telecommunication businesses are always very big in almost all countries. In this part of the world they also use a lot of celebrities for promotion. of course some businesses still use traditional methods of advertisement.

Actually there are several ways to which someone can advertise his business both online and offline.

Over the years, alot of people have been using and taking the advantage of the used of social media platforms, like the Facebook to promote their business.

Yeah, telecommunication businesses are always very big in almost all countries. In this part of the world they also use a lot of celebrities for promotion. of course some businesses still use traditional methods of advertisement.

There are reasons for why telecommunication businesses might be so famous and generate a lots of revenue. They have many customers who use their services on daily basis all the time.

You are very correct about mentioning how telecommunication companies make use of this strategy when it comes to promoting their brand. This is because it is something that I see commonly everyday in my country especially along the road.

There are so many ways you can advertise a business that is well known but in some cases, many can come up with obscure and crazy ways to advertise a business that many may not even think about and they tend to work really well for the person who tries the crazy method. I have known people to go as far as to have a tattoo on their body to advertise their business which to me, seems a little too extreme.

Have you ever used a crazy method to advertise your business and did it work for you?
Yes we have a lot way's that you can make good use of to advertise your business online or offline, but for me I have never done that,I think that's because I don't have a business.

There are reasons for why telecommunication businesses might be so famous and generate a lots of revenue. They have many customers who use their services on daily basis all the time.
Yes, almost everybody make the use of their services so it is a must for them to become successful if they take the right decisions. Their services are very essential for a lot of people.

I don't think I have done something utterly creative to promote my business as I am a very conservative person and would not want to do anything that would bring negative opinion to my business

Well I haven't considered any method as the craziest way for advertisement simply because they gave me what I intended to achieved with such method.

I have been using poster, and the social media platforms like Facebook for such purposes.

Well I haven't considered any method as the craziest way for advertisement simply because they gave me what I intended to achieved with such method.

I have been using poster, and the social media platforms like Facebook for such purposes.

Sometimes, I believe that it is not the right thing to do for someone to go a long way out of the line when it comes to the method the person uses to promote and advertise his product and services because it might turn out to be negative towards the product.

There are so many ways you can advertise a business that is well known but in some cases, many can come up with obscure and crazy ways to advertise a business that many may not even think about and they tend to work really well for the person who tries the crazy method. I have known people to go as far as to have a tattoo on their body to advertise their business which to me, seems a little too extreme.

Have you ever used a crazy method to advertise your business and did it work for you?
To make a business successful, it is necessary that it has the best advertisement, due to which your business becomes more and more famous.For this, you should advertise your business in such a way that your business can be successful in a better way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds