Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the cheapest way of advertising a product

One of the cheapest way to advertise your business is to make use of business card. You can create a lot of business card for your business and brand. You start giving it to the people you meet everywhere you go.

Advertisement Placeholder
The cheapest way and fastest way of advertising a product is displaying the product online.Using all social media platforms will make you cover a wide audience within a very limited time. It is cheap and fast.

The cheapest way I utilise to advertise my product is through the social media platforms such as; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter WhatsApp and telegram. I also adopt the email marketing strategy.

Advertising on Facebook seems to be the cheapest method for me , because without buying ads to advertise you could still be getting more clicks and conversion to your Facebook page

Cheapest way you can advertise your business is in social media because social media is the best and cheapest you can advertise your business, an have many customers.

Advertising can be done in many cheaper ways these days. Advertising on social media via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter handles is one of such ways. Pasting of fliers and posters is also a cheap but effective way of advertisement.

the cheapest and the easiest way of advertising your products is by displaying the product online. online is the right place to advertise your products especially on plartforms like Facebook.

In my opinion, the cheapest way of advertising one's product is through social media. You display your goods on different social media platforms and often time it doesn't cost anything and it's also very fast.

Don't look for cheapest way to advertise a product, look for an advertising method that converts well. Let you you spent $10 on a cheap adv but you sold zero products, your ad budget is lost. But if you spend $10 for an expensive ad and you managed to sell at least $12 worth of product, you earned well

In my opinion, the cheapest way of advertising one's product is through social media. You display your goods on different social media platforms and often time it doesn't cost anything and it's also very fast.
Yes social media specially Facebook are still the best way for advertising , it is advisable for all business owners to create pages on FB promoting their business .

There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
Please what other ways do we have
You can easily advertise your business product and services on any social media accounts just like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter without having to pay for it by simply posting them on your page.

You can easily advertise your business product and services on any social media accounts just like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter without having to pay for it by simply posting them on your page.
Yes that's the benefits of social media you can get a lot of customers for your business without spending any penny and also you can pay for fast results .

The cheapest way of advertising products is through networking. Networking is leveraging on your relationship with people and using it to let them know what you are doing and also capitalizing on your existing relationship with them to create a new one.
Networking is very good,and one advantage it has is that you are not spendong any money,but the networking must be done with the right sets of persons,else all your effort will just be in vain.

Considering the fact that most things are done on social Media this days,the cheapest and easiest way of advertising your product is by posting them on any of the social media platforms.

Well I think the cheapest way of advertising your products is actually online and through social media because there you really don't have to pay for advertisement

There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
Please what other ways do we have

I think the cheapest method is to advertise on the internet like various forums etc. or, you can choose the option to buy the advertisement on a social media platform like facebook. it's not that expensive.

I think the cheapest method is to advertise on the internet like various forums etc. or, you can choose the option to buy the advertisement on a social media platform like facebook. it's not that expensive.
You are right. Apart from forums and websites, social media apps like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are some of the effective platforms where you can advertise your goods and services to a large number of persons.

The cheapest way would be through social media. I believe in every community there is a person with popularity on social media. Take your business to the person, definitely they would be a price.

The cheapest way of advertising your goods or business is through social media because it's a large community of people, what ever u share or advertise on social media platform goes viral.

The cheapest way of advertising your goods or business is through social media because it's a large community of people, what ever u share or advertise on social media platform goes viral.
Advertising on the social media is actually the cheapest and most effective means of marketing. Your post about products and services can be seen my thousands of people without incurring much cost.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds