Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the cheapest way of advertising a product

One of the cheapest and very effective one at that is through referrals. If those who you either sold a product to or rendered a service to as well refer you, then you have a stable customer for life except you dwindle on second thoughts.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the used of social media platform such as the Facebook, YouTube,Twitter and others, are the most cheapest way of advertising of products.

Social networking is virtually free once you learn how to do it. One type of social networking is blogging, which is where people write about topics and get paid according to generated traffic. As a business person, you can join blogging sites related to your business and send emails and pictures of your products to bloggers, according to the article titled "4 Affordable Advertising Strategies for Small Businesses" at morebusiness.com. Alltop.com is an excellent starting point for finding blogging sites that sell similar products and services

One of the cheapest ways to advertise a product is to create an attractive flyer on the product and distributed to the people in the marketplace. Another way is to sponsor add event and place the banner about the product and services at the major place.

The cheapest way of advertising you product is through the use of social media network , taking for an example , all you need is to talk pictures of the product , write how it works and how to get it and post it on social media network.

To my own reasoning the cheapest way to advertise is social media ads and classified ads, generally speaking. These kinds of ads can be placed starting as little as $20.
But in the realm of cheap advertising ideas, if you shop around for media outlets in smaller markets you maybe able to advertise inexpensively on radio, trade and magazines etc

If you are into digital marketing, you could do free and very effective marketing campaign on quora. You just need some knowledge on how to launch successful marketing campaign on quorate.

To my own reasoning the cheapest way to advertise is social media ads and classified ads, generally speaking. These kinds of ads can be placed starting as little as $20.
But in the realm of cheap advertising ideas, if you shop around for media outlets in smaller markets you maybe able to advertise inexpensively on radio, trade and magazines etc
Online advertising in my own opinion is the cheapest way of advertising your product and making your customers far and wide know what exactly you are offering them.

I believe one of the cheapest way of advertising your product is in social media and due to its broad nature and millions of users worldwide you can products can reach a larger amount of people in a short period of time while advertising on social media.

Creating awareness on social media like Facebook is one of the best way to advertise your product and this can be done without even paying for advertisement. If you're not ready to pay then you must be ready to dedicate your time to carry out the marketing campaign

There are two cheapest way of advertising your product online and offline , you can advertise your business on social media platform online and offline you can do word of mouth advertisement.

Using the internet and social media platforms is one of the best ways in which you can create awareness for your business and probably get a lot of customers. Making use of social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram can be very helpful.

Word of mouth is the cheapest because it is free!

You can do this on and offline as well. Maybe hang up flyers, talk about your business on social media with people you know, get the word out!

Don't look for cheapest way to advertise a product, look for an advertising method that converts well. Let you you spent $10 on a cheap adv but you sold zero products, your ad budget is lost. But if you spend $10 for an expensive ad and you managed to sell at least $12 worth of product, you earned well
That is one thing that most business persons do not really understand about ads,because the more strategic you are,the ,more likely you are to get good conversion rate from your advertisment.

That is one thing that most business persons do not really understand about ads,because the more strategic you are,the ,more likely you are to get good conversion rate from your advertisment.
I think the use of social media has made advertising to less expensive and quite effective on the other hand. There are dozens of media platforms that you can share posts about your business and product for free.

I think the use of social media has made advertising to less expensive and quite effective on the other hand. There are dozens of media platforms that you can share posts about your business and product for free.
I agree with you. There are several social media platforms you can use to promote your business. Most of them are free and you can reach out to a large number of people just by sharing posts.

I agree with you. There are several social media platforms you can use to promote your business. Most of them are free and you can reach out to a large number of people just by sharing posts.
Using the internet to advertise is a very cheap but efficient way of advertising. You could also use mobile vehicles to run jingles across several locations.

one of the cheapest way to advertise your product is to take advantage of the free social media, you can make use of whatsapp, especially whatsapp status it works well, also make good friends on Facebook and advertise your products to them.
Yes, whatsapp status is good but your advertisement can only reach your friends. With facebook, one can reach wider audience. So, I believe facebook is ahead of whatsapp status when it comes to product advertisement.

You don't have to spend a dime when it comes to advertising your products online, if you want to advertise your products you are expected to use platforms like Facebook.

The cheapest way of advitising your product is through online market place I also think that you can do this on televission its the only way which I have tried and its work for me so I think that when you chose to advertise your item always chose the right medium

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds