Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the cheapest way of advertising a product

Personally, u would suggest that it's through the social media handles because you don't need to pay to post something on your status and tag friends actually. So it should be the cheapest.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally, u would suggest that it's through the social media handles because you don't need to pay to post something on your status and tag friends actually. So it should be the cheapest.
You are right, you can also use this method to advertise your products online, if you have a good number of friends you can gain a lot of customers.

The cheapest was is actually is to start using any if not all of your social media page go advertising your business. You might be a little shy at the beginning but you will be okay with time

You are right, you can also use this method to advertise your products online, if you have a good number of friends you can gain a lot of customers.
The thing with social media marketing is that some handles are not so good for business like Facebook and Instagram for those without enough followers.

The best way to advertise your business is through the advantageous use of social media handles, posting in Facebook, Twitter Tik tok video advertisement. It will go along way reaching audience

The thing with social media marketing is that some handles are not so good for business like Facebook and Instagram for those without enough followers.
Social media platforms like Facebook are good for advertisement this because we have a good number of people there,you can take that as an advantage to advertise your products.

Social network advertising is the least expensive method of product promotion. Anyone can use social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram, and WhatsApp to market their products and services. The majority of these social networks allow free advertising, but some of them have unique features that truly reach your target demographic and require a small fee for the advertisement.

Social media platforms like Facebook are good for advertisement this because we have a good number of people there,you can take that as an advantage to advertise your products.
I don't really see Facebook as a professional website for business advertisements but there are people who have made the most of it and have done good business with it.

On my opinion I think that the best way to advertise your product is on social media platforms because nowadays almost each and every one users social media.

Not only cheapest but maybe the free way to advertise is social media, if you have many followers you can advertise it among them but if you don't have many followers you can pay promoters.

I think social media is basically free to use and this is why it could be a real and optimal way to advertise your products and services. However, the fact is that you must work hard to get results when it comes to advertising on social media.

I don't really see Facebook as a professional website for business advertisements but there are people who have made the most of it and have done good business with it.
That's true, but the reason why I said you should use Facebook is because it has a good number of people their, if you are looking for a huge number of people I think Facebook will be the right place.

That's true, but the reason why I said you should use Facebook is because it has a good number of people their, if you are looking for a huge number of people I think Facebook will be the right place.
You're right about that. It's actually very easy to get followers on Facebook and it has features that lets you tag a lot of people to a single post. If you get enough shares, your post might go viral.

You're right about that. It's actually very easy to get followers on Facebook and it has features that lets you tag a lot of people to a single post. If you get enough shares, your post might go viral.
That's true it's going to help you a lot especially if you are having a business, the number of audience you are having on your social media accounts will help you in your business.

Facebook free advertisement is available but this will require your time and dedication. Most people choose to avoid the stress of advertising and carrying out all the advertising process and pay for the advertisement at once.

That's true it's going to help you a lot especially if you are having a business, the number of audience you are having on your social media accounts will help you in your business.
That's very correct. It's just too bad that many people right now are all focused on making use of the social media handles to have fun and do nothing more than having a chat and creating random posts.

That's very correct. It's just too bad that many people right now are all focused on making use of the social media handles to have fun and do nothing more than having a chat and creating random posts.
That's true the truth, some people don't even have a way to earn money but they are spending much of their time with friends online, for me I don't really have time for things like this.

That's true the truth, some people don't even have a way to earn money but they are spending much of their time with friends online, for me I don't really have time for things like this.
I think most people in that category actually haven't found a legit way to make money online and that's why they're behaving in that manner. A good enlightenment could be of help.

I think most people in that category actually haven't found a legit way to make money online and that's why they're behaving in that manner. A good enlightenment could be of help.
That's true a lot of people don't believe that we can earn money online but I think if you have a legit way you can recommend it to them they very much like it.

That's true a lot of people don't believe that we can earn money online but I think if you have a legit way you can recommend it to them they very much like it.
Almost all my friends are making money online and so there's no need telling them about it actually as they re the one that even made me give online earning method a trial.

One of the cheapest ways to promote your product is through free social media. You can use WhatsApp, especially WhatsApp Status. It works. You can also find good friends on Facebook and promote your products there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds