Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the cheapest way of advertising a product

The cheapest way to advertise a product is through social media. There are so many social media that allow free advertising. Though some block free ads but even if they are not free the value worths the price.
Advertising a product through social media is the cheapest way to promote a product as you have said. And sometimes it might be free only that it will require little effort. On facebook an advert can go as low as $10 per month and the audience will be target audience.

Advertisement Placeholder
The cheapest and easiest way of advertising a product is through social medias, like Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram and others. No advertising charges.

If the product you want to promote is an offline product then going into social media platforms to promote it is definitely one of the best ideas. I know someone that generates a lot of sales doing that.

The cheapest way of advertising a product is the use of Facebook because there are a lot of free opportunities on Facebook that you can use in advertising your product to get the desired result.

The cheapest way of advertising to me is through Facebook like I will open my group or page which I will like to tell my friends and family to follow and like my page so they can help me invites more friends

The cheapest way of advertising a product is through social media platforms. It is very easy to advertise on social media platforms, it is effective and cost less than other means of advertisements.

I do agree with this method of advertising, since I've seen it work really well for people.

Depending on your network as a means of advertising is a good one, because these are people who know, like, and trust you.
Facebook is the cheapest way of advertising for type of products because Most people are connected to Facebook In my opinion, Facebook is the easiest and cheapest way to advertise.

The cheapest way of advertising a product is through social media. Social media such as Facebook, WhatsApp Instagram. It's not compulsory that you get social media influencers see first

If you are looking for a very cheap way to run a product advertisement, you should use your Facebook group and pages to run those free advertisement for your products without any cost to you other than that it will cost you time doing this

The cheapest way to advertise your products and services now is to use social media platform and forums where people hang out in mass to advertise your products without having to pay for advertisement.

There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
Please what other ways do we have

There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
I think the cheapest way of advertising a product is using social media platforms cause they don't really require much provided you have data and an account with them you're good to go . We have Facebook,twitter, Whatsapp etc. All these social media platforms are easy to use and you can successfully advertise your product and also get positive response

I do agree with this method of advertising, since I've seen it work really well for people.

Depending on your network as a means of advertising is a good one, because these are people who know, like, and trust you.
Cheapest way of advertising a product is through the conventional online social media with the age you can be able to sell your product without spending any money for advert.

The cheapest way you can advertise your good and it really works is to tell your customer to tell another customer nothing beats this method of advertisement

The cheapest way of advertising a product is through social media platforms. Social media platforms is very good to promote businesses especially for small and medium scale businesses who has little to know capital to promote their business.

The most cheapest way to advertise your products is to do it on social media there are a lot of free advertising stools on social media to used to advertise your Business. such as growing a Facebook page or an Instagram page to a large number of audience.

When it comes to advertising products, social media is undefeated,if you take a look at affiliate marketing,you will get to understand that influencers benefits from this medium mostly.

The cheapest way of advertising products is through networking. Networking is leveraging on your relationship with people and using it to let them know what you are doing and also capitalizing on your existing relationship with them to create a new one.
That is definitely a great way of advertising your product,and if you are in a circle that has huge populace it would be to your advantage.And word of mouth is also another,that would be for a good and quality product.

I think one of the cheapest way you could advertise your products is through social media. You could reach out to a considerable number of people through it, and it's just free as far as you've got lots of followers

The cheapest and easiest way of advertising a product is through social medias, like Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram and others. No advertising charges.
You are right, you can make use of your mobile phones create a social account if you do not have one, then start being active and grow it to the level you want it too then start promoting your business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds