Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the cheapest way of advertising a product

To me online advertising is the most cheapest and most effective.facebook,Instagram and also whatsapp which is almost free or even free because you only use your whatsapp status.there are others like pay per click offered by Google but I prefer Facebook advert.
You are very right that leveraging on social networks is actually the cheapest way of promoting your product and services full stop for the most effective way we do not know if social networks is actually the most effective way of promoting your business but it is definitely the most cheapest way of advertising your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The cheapest and easier way for advertising your product is the social media. pay influencers to push your products, that basically it

There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
Please what other ways do we have
For me, the cheapest way of getting your products advertised is via social media platforms.
You don't have to pay a dime, so long as you have a Facebook account.

The cheapest method seems to be the word of mouth for someone who doesn't have much finance, you take sample of your products and market to prospective customers by visiting their stores and explaining the quality and importance of the products to them.

The cheapest way so far to advertise your business is by leveraging on technology to get there. There are a lot of social media platforms with incredible marketing tools that are easily to use and affordable, mostly free from charges and yet get a good result.

There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
I believe the cheapest way of advertising products these days is through one's social media handle.
So many marketers who use instagram, facebook, twitter and even whatsapp are receiving clients every now and then because of placing adverts via their social media platforms.

The cheapest and easiest ways of advertising a business products is through social media platforms. You will spend little to nothing promoting your business on any social media platforms.

Word-of-mouth marketing is an efficient and low-cost method of advertising, attracting, and retaining clients. When others speak positively about your company, it increases brand awareness and trust, which leads to sales.

For me the cheapest way of advertising your product is through social media.
You can use Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and also WhatsApp to advertise your products and services

For me the cheapest way of advertising your product is through social media.
You can use Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and also WhatsApp to advertise your products and services
I think this should be the cheapest for everyone. Using of social media and of cause word of mouth. Word of mouth is also another underrated way people advertise their goods and services these days

The cheapest way to advertise is social media ads and classified ads, generally speaking. These kinds of ads can be placed starting as little as $20.

But in the realm of cheap advertising ideas, if you shop around for media outlets in smaller markets you maybe able to advertise inexpensively on radio, trade magazines, websites, local coupon books and even cable TV — starting at a few hundred dollars to a few thousand dollars.

I don't think there is another cheapest way to advertise one business if not by using an online platform and most especially the use our social media platform you could only pay less if you want your advert to be seen globally I guess.

I concur with you ,the best cheap way to advertise your products is to advertise it online ,you Wont not suffer that much like that of advertising it offline ,you will have many sales by advertising it online .

The cheapest way of advertising can also be the last effective way. I am talking of word of mouth advertising, telling people about your business and it may be less effective because people might not be convinced because you're not convincing enough but paying advertiser who have methods is a more effective way

Apart from social media other cheapest way is getting permission from heads of communities, churches, mosques etc that has large members crowds to advertise you product to them one or one or address together.

Word of mouth and door to door is also effective and it good to involve family and friends they can be very useful.

For me the cheapest way of advertising my product is to take it to wherever I'm going, by then I can show people and tell them about it.
If not so, then I can advertising I on my page online.

There are numerous inexpensive ways to advertise things, like having personal interactions with people near you, mailing, publishing on your Facebook page, WhatsApp status, Twitter handle, or any other site.

You can create flyers about your company and the products you people are offering. Go to the place where there is a lot of gathering and distribute the flyers to the people. This is one of the cheapest ways of advertising your company.

Depending on the product, the cheapest method for the product owner may be to offer an affiliate program.
This way you can get others to promote your product for free and only pay when you make a sale.
This may or may not be the cheapest depending on many factors, including product demand.
However, if it it lucrative enough for the marketer and they are able to sell it without too much difficulty it can be a massive success.

However, if others are able to market your product and still make a profit after their expenses, it probably would not be the cheapest. It may be a good method if the product is good and your marketing skills are not as good.

I think the best way to advertise your products is to use the Get Paid to Click sites. You can buy credits on such kind of sites and then use them to promote or advertise your products but never use them to drive traffic to your site where you intend to make money by advertising networks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds