Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the cheapest way of advertising a product

I'm sure everyone will agree that the cheapest means will be on social media. However, if you don't apply the right strategy or plan, the marketing on social media might just be a waste.

Advertisement Placeholder
Different type of products or services have the type of advertising way that suits them more so I advice that you should research to find out yours.

One of the cheapest ways of advertising a product I have just seen if resent is the use of WhatsApp. It doesn't need you spending money on ads. You only use your phone contacts for it

The cheapest way of advertising depends on your financial strength. For big companies, they can afford to use any advertising platforms to promote their businesses such as the television, radio, electronic bill boards and paid social medial platforms operated by influencer.

Build followers on your social pages and then stat promoting your products on these pages. Let say, you create a facebook page and build 10,000 followers. You share your product on your page, if only 10 percent followers checked your products, you will have 1000 people checking your products, if 10 percent people bought the product, you will have 100 sales.

Learn a system that offers a clear and precise method for achieving your account goals. Register Now to discover the method for precision trading in any market condition.
[automerge]1627886951[/automerge]
The Power of MT With FXTM’s Trading Service for an Unparalleled Trading Experience. Enjoy Acuity Expert Advisor for MetaTrader on Your Desktop at No Extra Cost to You. Commited to Education. Fast Account Opening. Transparent Performance.

I do agree with this method of advertising, since I've seen it work really well for people.

Depending on your network as a means of advertising is a good one, because these are people who know, like, and trust you.
The cheapest way and the most easiest way for you to advertise your product is advertising it through social media and this will help to get more publicity without you spending more money.

The cheapest way and the most easiest way for you to advertise your product is advertising it through social media and this will help to get more publicity without you spending more money.
I personally think that the PTC sites are very cheap. You can't get thousand views in any other place with just $1. The quality really depends upon sites to sites, but we must acknowledge that it is the cheapest among all.

For me the cheapest way to advertise your product is in the street , you have nothing to lose if you take your product to a cross on the street and you offer it to them .

There are so many ways of advertising products, cheaper ways can be through having physical interaction with people around you, it can also be through postal, posting on your Facebook page, WhatsApp status, twitter handle or any platform
In my own opinion I think that the most cheapest way from one to market their product or business online it by making use of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and Snapchat. The combination of all these social networks can boost any business within a very short time rooster

Facebook advertisement is the cheapest way to advertise your products, most people are using it since you may have the opportunity to do free or paid advertisement, Facebook gas millions of people.

Get something that interests you, cloth, jewelries anything, meet a supplier if you can't afford to buy, take pictures post on your status and you just might start your business from there.

Groups on social media have proven to be less costly and have been really effective. You can find one and market your Product but don't spam.

Most people do not actually need a serious advertisement in some business. but in case your business need advertisement it is better to understand the type of advertisement that will be the most effective, either social media advertisement or radio advertisement.

There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
Please what other ways do we have
I think the cheapest way to advertise your product is through Facebook. I think its very easy thing to do. Everyone has the access to Facebook. I think Facebook is the number one social media platform that we can advertise our product and services. I believe Facebook has more members than other social media sites.

The cheapest and most effective kind of advertising I've discovered is word of mouth: getting people to advertise for you. Of course, they must want to do it for you, and for them to want to do it, whatever you're advertising must have benefited them in some way.

I have concluded reasonably that the best way in which you can advertise your product is through electronic advertising like Facebook ads and Google ads.

I do agree with this method of advertising, since I've seen it work really well for people.

Depending on your network as a means of advertising is a good one, because these are people who know, like, and trust you.
The cheapest way of advertising a product is advertising your product through social media with this you will not pay anything for advertisement especially when you're using your own handle.

Some of the cheapest ways to advertise is through the radio,also social media equally present such cheap means and wide reach for advertisement.

It depends on the size of the business that will determine the cheapest way of advertising a product. For small businesses, the cheapest way is mouth to mouth or through the use of social media platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds