Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the cheapest way of advertising a product

There are so many ways to advertise your products. It can be advertised through networking, a way by which you will add incentive to the product if certain number is bought. You can also advertised through Facebook, Twitter and other social medium.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the most common part of advertising is social media. Anything that can be marketed on social media benefits the business. The product of the business is more.The more sales there are, the more customers there are. The more advertising there is, the more people will be invaluable in the business. So the best way is social media.Come on in, take a look and enjoy yourself!

There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
Please what other ways do we have
The cheapest way used in advertising one's product its the use of online tools, you can easily cover a wider range of audience, their likes and locations online easily. Everything is now digital, gone are the days when we carry our goods on head and move from pillar to post just to market our product.

There are many cheap ways of advertising your product. You can do door-to-door by going to people and explaining how the product works and how good it is. And you can also share it online through social media.

You wanting to advertise your product is good. If you want the cheapest means, then I would want to know if its an offline business or an online business. For offline, the use of fliers and posters can come in very handy while for offline, you can use some paid ads.

The cheapest way of advertising products is through networking. Networking is leveraging on your relationship with people and using it to let them know what you are doing and also capitalizing on your existing relationship with them to create a new one.
In fact, I think this is the easiest and cheapest way of advertising without putting a hole in your pockets. Advertising your products through the people you have known overtime comes easy and free, you can advertise at your place of worship, your neighborhood, your work place and to your friends and family.

Social media platform is the best place that can offer you such online. And you'll advertise your products or merchandise freely without spending much.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning your question on what the cheapest way of advertising is, I am of the opinion that the cheapest way of advertising is word of mouth, which means your customers spreading the word

There are so many ways which you can advertise your products due to what you want to achieve. If you are looking for a budget then I think that Facebook Is the best.

I would say there are many PTC websites which are providing good traffic, for cheap price. The price around 1.5 usd for 1000 views. I don't see any other cheaper price than this.

The cheapest way of advertising a product is the internet, there are two ways you can advertise your products on the internet ,if you do not have money, you can go for the free advertisement which will only require your time and dedication.

I think the cheapest way of advertising your product is through social media, technology has make things easy and cheap so you can advertise it through Facebook.

The cheapest way of advertising a product is the internet, there are two ways you can advertise your products on the internet ,if you do not have money, you can go for the free advertisement which will only require your time and dedication.
This is the beauty of it all. You must not have money before you can be able to leverage on the usefulness of the internet in promoting ones business. You just need good marketing plan

This is the beauty of it all. You must not have money before you can be able to leverage on the usefulness of the internet in promoting ones business. You just need good marketing plan
There are a lot of free advertisement site you can use to advertise your products, you can start a Facebook group or an Instagram group and grow the group to a reasonable amount Of members and you can use it for your advertisement.

Right now there are so many available ways to which you can advertise a product but I will advice that to be cost effective, you should use Facebook ads.

There so many ways of advertising a product but due to the financial status of some people they look for the cheapest way of advertising and they believe that advertising online is the cheapest
Please what other ways do we have
Advertising online is not just the cheapest but the fastest, i don't think petite will go for online advert of it is not bringing out good result. But the result is top notch

In my opinion, there is no cheaper advertising platform than facebook. On facebook you can spent about $10 and reach just about 10k people in 10 days.

Word of mouth: encouraging people to promote for you is the cheapest technique I've found to advertise. An impression results in 5x more sales than a sponsored media impression, and individuals are 90% more inclined to trust and buy from a business that a friend has recommended.

one of the cheapest way to advertise your product is to take advantage of the free social media, you can make use of whatsapp, especially whatsapp status it works well, also make good friends on Facebook and advertise your products to them.
Are very right when you say that the easiest way for someone to advertise their goods and services online is probably by doing it on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, telegram and the rest of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds