Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challenge you are currently facing as a business owner?

maventiger

Mythical member
Credits
Financing my business projects takes the top spot. The projects are capital intensive and no investor as at now. Date has been fixed and I have not been able to come up with half the funds needed to execute the project.

My level of productivity has decreased due to distraction, but I’m working on how to eliminate that.

Do you mind sharing the challenges you’re facing as a business owner? Or would you like to share with us how you’ve been able to solve the challenges you’ve faced as business owner?

Advertisement Placeholder
The major challenge facing right now in my business is lack of financially empowerment, my business seems to be very dull because of lack of finance so that is a major challenge I am having right now.

Well, I think one of the major challenges that business owners who are just starting are facing might be consistency problem. I think most business owners find it hard to remain consistent and focused.

At times I discover that as a business owner there are a lot of responsibilities I supposed to do to enable my business grow in an uplifting way, all the makeup challenge I have now is punctuality into my business ground.

I personally do not have any business now I never consider having any business and make sure that I need all the requirements of that business before I even call it a business because if I don't meet those requirements might actually affects the progress of my business which may not be the best.
[automerge]1613246396[/automerge]
I personally do not have any business now I never consider having any business and make sure that I need all the requirements of that business before I even call it a business because if I don't meet those requirements might actually affects the progress of my business which may not be the best.

As a business owner the major challenge I'm facing with my business right now is that the business is over saturated and their are a lot of people now in the business making it hard for me to get sales

In all business, especially in developing country like mine, most of our challenges all revolves around finances. If financial challenges of businesses is solved then I think that has eliminated 60 to 70% of the company's challenges. Having said that, the other challenge that most businesses experience in this days are the challenge of worker's routine training.

Currently now, I a facing a lot of challenges in my business the number one challenge is the covid-19 issue, which has some how slow down my offline business. Secondly, I decided to Facebook digital marketing but I am unable to deposit to my Facebook account because of recent cbn law, it has affected Facebook also.

Raising enough capital and having a customer base is willing to buy off my product are two of my major problem in my business. I have a product that I think the market will appreciate but no one is requesting for it.

The biggest challenge I came across in my business is lack of income,to develop my new plan in my business,
So that I can get a lot of product because people demand are to much
And in business you have to have this income to buy different products for consumers.

In all business, especially in developing country like mine, most of our challenges all revolves around finances. If financial challenges of businesses is solved then I think that has eliminated 60 to 70% of the company's challenges. Having said that, the other challenge that most businesses experience in this days are the challenge of worker's routine training.
@Ralphjoe I really don't know what is really happening those institutions. Most financial institutions in developing makes it fund in accessible to entrepreneurs who would have put the money to use wisely. Especially deposit money banks loves to borrow to big business ventures to receive higher interest.

From online receipt programming to better planning frameworks and compelling income the board, this test can be survived. Be that as it may, for all intents and purposes each entrepreneur has income issues. One basic hint is to monitor your cash, where it's coming from, and where it's going.

Nothing can hold a business back like money problems. This is even more true for small businesses. While most larger companies have enough cash flow to keep up with payroll and keep the lights on, small businesses are often in a less stable situation. If one big client fails to make a payment, your small business may not be able to cover its bills.

The major challenge facing right now in my business is lack of financially empowerment, my business seems to be very dull because of lack of finance so that is a major challenge I am having right now.

Small business owners perform several tasks that can take up time on their daily schedule. Some often find it difficult to balance a schedule that includes sales and marketing activities, the search for financing, product development, accounts payable, accounts receivable and business development.

Nothing can hold a business back like money problems. This is even more true for small businesses. While most larger companies have enough cash flow to keep up with payroll and keep the lights on, small businesses are often in a less stable situation. If one big client fails to make a payment, your small business may not be able to cover its bills.

In my country there are so many challenges that we face every day as a business owner, from lack of electricity, to access to raw materials and so on. but for me as a business owner the challenge that troubles me the most, is basically access to funding. getting funds to boost my business is something that is so hard to come by giving the nature of my countries economy.

The biggest challenge am currently facing now is how to rise again in my business. Am a phone business dealer and after my final year, I was down with no capital to continue as I was before, but still doing the business little by little and not big as I used to do it before. I am currently facing financial difficulty in getting back.

The biggest challenge that am facing now in my business is lack of funds, I need some money to finance my business properly and set it to the level that I want it to be that's all, I have so many business strategy that I use, so I have all of that, what I need the most now is fund to finance it.

i think there are several challenges one can face as business owner but what is most important is lack of capital to run a business. most business owners do lack capital to run their business in the sense that some do end up always running lost in their business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds