Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challange for most business

In my opinion, there are two main challenges, one is investment and second is the market. A lot of business fail because they do not have enough investment. Businesses also fail because either the market is competitive or not favorable.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion, generating sales, reaching the target audience, capturing the market sentiments are some of the challenges faced by most businesses. However, it is difficult to say which one of these is the biggest challenge.

One of the biggest challenge for most business is marketing, some people find it very hard for them to market their products. Why some business do not have much fund to market their products

The beginning is usually the hardest, when starting up capital is usually the first hurdle, after that one would need an idea that would keep customers coming back

The major challenge for.most business will be capital to set up the business and how to get and maintain a good customer base

Every business come with it own challenges and what might be a challenge in businessA might not be a challenge in businessB. Investment capital is seen as one of the biggest hindrance to a business
I concur, most businesses need funding whether at the start of the business or midway, statistics show that 70% of business fail within the first year due to financial related challenges

There are tons of online business in existence ,thus for a new business to survive online , the business need to have a good plan through which it can use to tackle competition .

Concerning the biggest challenge for most business. Well, there are many business with one challenges or the other. The biggest challenge is not having ideas and innovations that can keep the business upgraded and standard. Some business are having challenges because they cannot up their games among competitors

i would say 2 things : beginning and competition, beginning in every business is sort of hard and not everyone can get through it, and competition is surely the most annoying thing that every business suffers from

The greatest challenge a business will face is surviving in the market system. Numerous business establishment has failure during it first 5 year

The greatest challenge a business will face is surviving in the market system. Numerous business establishment has failure during it first 5 year
This is a great concern to many people. The fear of what will be the outcome of a business is a serious concern to many business owners as some businesses fade out within some years of establishment without tangible achievement to show for it.

The biggest challenge in the business that a lot of people are facing in the business, not making good money in their business like before because of pandemic.

The bigest challange most businesses face when going oonline is the mode the will eventually use to attend and follow up on customers when the clients base started to increase.If they have no clear cut strategy on how to follow up client their marketing will be of no effect.

In my country, the biggest challenge to which good business face first is corruption and very inconsistent government policies that can send your business crashing in a matter of hours.

One biggest challange for most business owners apart from capital to fund their business,is the issue of developing a customer aqusition strategy for their busineses.this has pose a lot of challanges to most busineses even if you decide to go online,if there are no clear cut strategy you will not push through.

To me some of this challenges business owners are facing this days seriously sometimes it depends on their location and the kind of government operating in their home country. but most often the issue of poor infrastructure and lack of good communication systems networks.

Introducing a new product to the market is always a great challenge for many businesses. The fear of existing products and competitors and how to convince and win the trust of the customers just like the existing ones have done is a very serious issue.

Well I think one of the biggest challenges of business depends on the location of the business, in Africa I can say the lack of constant electrical power supply is one of the greatest challenge in some business today, I don't know of the western country.

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
Business problems are enormous depending on the types of business. Every businesses has it own challenges but the common challenges for most businesses is how to raise capital to start their business and how to manage it successfully to make profits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds